Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Classic 380 Deluxe|
|Location||Palm Beach, Florida, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||15°|
|Dry Weight||399 lb|
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Highfield Classic 380 Deluxe is a 12'6" inflatable tender with a capacity of seven persons. Its durable powder coated aluminum hull is ideal for beaching and trailering with no threat of gelcoat or fiberglass damage. Its wide deck space and V-shaped hull deliver a comfortable and dry ride. The self-draining double deck provides an extra layer of comfort for dry feet and gear on deck. The low profile console and rear seat with a cushion are ideal for a comfortable driving experience.
Other standard features include flush mount non-return valves, integrated transom supports, a bow locker to fit a six-gallon fuel tank, lifting points and tow eyes, tow bridle points, a heavy duty rub rail, a full-length keel guard, a tank strap kit, an under-seat bag, an electrical pack for the boat and console, and a Highfield dry bag, oars, a repair kit, and a foot pump. A boat cover is available as an upgraded option.
*Engine and upgraded options not included at this price.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats at our Palm Beach showroom.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining cockpit
- Pre-wired navigation lights
- Integrated rear seat with cushion - Upholstered bow seating
- Recessed stainless steel cleats
- Low profile console (w/ side seat) - Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (fits 6 gal fuel tank)
- Lifting points
- Tow bridle points
- Heavy duty rub strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Boat Cover
- Grey Sunset
- Black Sunset
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.