Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Beckley, West Virginia, United States|
|Dry Weight||610 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||6 gal (Plastic)|
Versatility meets value in the Crestliner 1600 Storm. It starts with a durable, all-welded aluminum Mod-V hull and continues throughout this thoughtfully designed multispecies fishing boat. There are numerous storage compartments under the seats and at both the bow and stern. The 1600 Storm's convenience is maximized with the lockable port rod storage, which is large enough to hold up to 5 rods. Standard features include your choice of a MinnKota™ Edge 45/45" 12V or MotorGuide™ X3 45/45" 12V motor, a Humminbird® PiranhaMAX 4 color fish finder, a 17-gallon aerated livewell with bait bucket, and a smart console design.
- Aerated Bow Livewell: 17-gallon aerated livewell with timer is conveniently located on bow.
- Console and Instrument Panel: Sleek console includes switch panel, cup holder and in-dash instrument panel complete with a color fish finder.
- Port Rod Storage: This lockable rod rack secures 5 rods up to 8' in length.
- Trolling Motor: The trolling motor gets you in and out of the action with ease.
- Crest-Liner Interior Coating: Non-slip, durable and easy to clean, with Crest-Liner interior coating in matte-gray you can focus on the catch. Camouflage paint optional.
- 3 Pedestal Bases: Three pedestal bases give you the freedom to set up your casting deck the way you want it.
- Storage Step: Get more storage with the optional bow storage step located next to the Storm's console.
- Windscreen: Optional windscreen keeps the elements at bay so you can attack the water.
- Gauges: Optional gauges include a tachometer and speedometer.
- Overall Length: 16 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 6 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 75 in.
- Chine Width: 55 in.
- Side Depth: 20 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Deadrise: 8°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 610 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 936 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 3
- Min HP Capacity: 9.9
- Max HP Capacity: 50
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. portable (optional)
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .100 in.
- Console, starboard, switch panel, 12V power outlet, drink holder & Lowrance HOOK2 4x fish finder (max flush Mount space 10"W x 6"H)
- Steering wheel, black composite
- No-feedback steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.