Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Coos Bay, Oregon, United States|
|Dry Weight||1925 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||46 gal|
ONLY 1 IN STOCK!
2022 C-Dory 22' Cruiser
Beautiful boat and the only one in stock!
Thoroughly Modern Comfort And Convenience, Incorporating The Best Of Proven Materials And Ample Space For The Latest Electronics
The most successful C-Dory model, the 22’ Cruiser, was first introduced in January 1987. It has enjoyed a steady production run. Many refinements based on customer input rather than on fashion trends, have been incorporated over the years. Materials used in the construction of the boat have been constantly upgraded, ensuring that the model keeps pace with the technology available today. A practical boat, the C-Dory 22’ is designed and built to be seaworthy, easily maintained and affordable to operate. Although a full-size cabin cruiser, it is relatively light and well balanced for easy towing and invites the owner to explore distant waters. Average towing weight is about 4390 lbs boat, motor, trailer, & fuel.
Heavy plank lines along the sides contribute to the C-Dory’s classic, salty appearance. They also stiffen the hull and serve as spray knockers, making the boat pleasantly dry running.
Features may include:
- Standard 5-year Warranty on the Hull
- Average towing weight is about 4390 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer, and fuel)
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and top deck is ¾” thick
- Deck hardware includes 5 through bolted SS cleats
- Easily transported via trailer
- Classic C-Dory design allows it to dock or beach virtually anywhere
- Designed and engineered to handle up to a single 115 HP outboard engine
- Designed to cruise comfortably at moderate speed
Hull, deck and cockpit
- Average towing weight is about 4390 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer and fuel)
- The cockpit and cabin fit up to 4 people comfortably
- Includes sleeping area and pilot’s station
- Dinette located along port side of cabin converts into 6’2” berth
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Stainless steel sink
- 18 gallon water supply with electronic on demand pump
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’3” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights, portable toilet, and Lewmar aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass and teak wood trim.
- Windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is coated in a gelcoat and sand finish that is renewable. Optional two-tone non-skid available
Comfort and interior
- Cabin comfortably fits 4 people
- Cockpit comfortably fits up to 4 people
- Gelcoated and stippled interior for simple wash down
- Cushions in the v-berth
- Ergonomically designed seats
- Two 23 gallon fuel tanks located under motor well (approximate range of 250 miles)
- Boat will plane comfortably at a low speed of 9-10 MPH
Instrumentation and Safety Equipment
- Fuel Capacity 46 Gallons
- Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.