Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||23°|
|Dry Weight||14500 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||445 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||60 gal|
2022 Boston Whaler 380 Realm
THIS AD IS FOR A ORDERED INCOMING 2022 MODEL YOU NOW HAVE TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS AND LEAVE A DEPOSIT NOW FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT WE ARE HERE TO HELP CREATE YOUR DREAM BOAT.
Let the adventures begin: Introducing the newest member of Boston Whaler’s exciting Realm family, the versatile 380 Realm. Combining incredible capability and performance with outstanding comfort, the 380 Realm is designed to make any on-water dream possible. Amenities for entertaining include a robust cockpit prep center; a massive, refrigerated under-seat cooler; a social open bow and more. The boat’s spacious center-console layout and brilliant new windshield design provide unobstructed views, while a large integrated hardtop provides tons of shade and protection from the elements — all the way to the horizon and beyond.
Features may include:
- 445-gallon fuel tank for impressive range.
- Convenient cockpit prep center includes grill and fridge, or optional livewell.
- Massive under-seat cockpit storage holds days’ worth of chilled beverages.
- Nested wind-break door in full windshield provides protection as well as easy bow access.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 10” stainless steel cleats – stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats – bow (2), midship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 28” interior freeboard
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Bow eye
- Drink holders (stainless steel) – bow (9), helm (4), prep station (3), second row seating (3), forward console lounge (3), cockpit gunnel boards (2)
- Dash visor with custom stitched cover and recessed storage tray with 1 USB and 12-V charging receptacles
- Drink holders (3)
- Electronics mounting surface with space for triple displays
- Electrical system switch panel with illuminated text
- Foldout stern bench seat with elevated backrest
- Bow lounge with backrest and fold-down armrests with integrated drink holders (5)
- Bow wrap-around seating with drink holders (4), full height forward bolster and removable cushions
- Deluxe swivel 2-person helm seat with armrests (adjustable electric slide and 180-degree rotation creating an apposed seating conversation and dining area)
- Bow anchor locker with drains and LED lighting
- Cabin – starboard side storage cabinet with shelves
- Cabin – port side cedar-lined storage cabinet
- Cabin – port side compartment under settee
- Canvas enclosure or lifejacket storage in hardtop
- Electronics box in hardtop
- Hardtop frame – custom powder-coated aluminum frame integrated into the deck providing unobstructed walkways
- Canvas enclosure or lifejacket storage
- Hardtop hatches (opening) – integrated into the hardtop
- Ladder access to hardtop
- Lighting (flood light) – recessed LED lighting for bow area (2)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.