Presented For Sale By:
|Model||VR4 Bowrider I/O|
|Location||Oakwood, Georgia, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.86 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2822 lb|
|Engine Model||4.5L MPI A1 ECT|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||33 gal|
2022 Bayliner VR-4
W/200hp Mercruiser Inboard Motor!!!
Impulse Blue, Automatic Bilge Pump, Depth Finder, Bow Speakers, Upgraded Rockford Fosgate Sound System, includes Galvanized Karavan Trailer!!!!
OR WE CAN FINANCE!!!
Call 770 718 1144 or Call/Text 404 663 8719 for more information!
The latest in our VR Series of highly evolved bowriders, the VR4 is easy to tow, launch and store—and really fun to use. The smallest VR Series model delivers plenty of interior space thanks to our BeamForward™ design, which carries the full beam further forward for more comfort and capacity than traditional pointed bows. Our AftAdvantage™ design increases the rear seating area by shifting it to the aft-most point of the running surface, allowing the swim platform to extend beyond that. That means more room for comforts like movable backrests for versatile seating configurations, available bow wind block and optional filler cushion that together create an additional bow seat, optional sun pad cushion inserts that expand the sunbathing area, and plenty of convenient storage throughout.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Spacious bow seating converts to inviting lounge with addition of optional bow filler cushion
- Extra passenger seat created in bow by adding an optional bow wind block (requires bow filler cushion)
- Contoured backrests for comfortable lounging on the swim platform
- Optional sun pad inserts increase surface area for sunbathing comfort
- Standard sport style windshield or optional windshield with opening center panel and side wings
- Available water sports or fishing options to suit your family's needs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.