Presented For Sale By:
|Make||ATX Surf Boats|
|Model||24 TYPE-S GHOST EDITION|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Engine Model||6.2L Raptor 440|
Imagine a boat that delivers wake performance in a league of its own. A boat that is downright sporty, at the top of the game, and dominates in the water. The ATX 24 Type-S is all that and delivers the most boat for the buck on the whole market.
The 24 Type-S puts a premium on performance and simplicity on versatility. When you’re ready to GO, so is your ATX. Ride ocean-worthy waves, rampy wakes, or throw down a slalom set at just the push of a button. The GO System powered by TAPS 3T will have you riding in seconds. TAPS 3T, meaning 3 tons of pressure, the patented Convex V Hull, and 3,750 pounds of ballast will ensure that your day on the water is epic and effortless.
The Ghost Edition wears white well.
Keep it clean and classic with the solid Frost exterior, but the natural body lines of the ATX keep it looking edgy. Inside of the Ghost, you'll find a Frost interior with Cool Touch Onyx accents, upgraded brushed-aluminum steering wheel, InCharge phone holder, and the cockpit lounge set. The Ghost Edition also features a special non-skid and graphics package.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Ghost Edition
- Frost Primary Hull
- Frost Secondary Hull
- Frost Swim Platform
- Deluxe Ghost White Graphic
- Stainless / White Rubrail
- Frost Primary Interior
- Frost Secondary Interior
- Onyx Accent
- Frost Tower Accent
- Swivel / Slide Captain Chair Upgrade
- Black - Ghost Edition GatorStep Flooring
- Matte White ATX Shock Tower
- ATX Swivel Shock Racks
- XL Bimini - Black w/ Surf Storage
- Power 10 Sound System
- White Standard Tower Speaker Color
- Two Standard Under Water Transom Lights
- Audio Transom Remote
- RGB LED Lighted Tower Speaker Rings
- Single RGB LED Under Water Transom Light
- LED Docking Lights
- GO! Surf System
- AXT Air Shelves
- AXT Smart Wing Steering Controls
- Cockpit Lounge Set Seating
- InCharge Dash Phone Holder
- Rear View Camera
- Ghost Edition ATX WideView Mirror 14"
- Lexan Windscreen Door
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Sea Strainer Flush Kit
- Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- ATX Armour Cover
- Electronic Isolator & Dual Battery
- Battery Charger 110V
- Paint Over Galvanized
- Transom Step with Regressive Tail Lamps
- Frost Galvanized T/A Trailer with Spare Tire Carrier
- Length (Overall): 24 ft.
- Boat Beam: 102 in.
- Seating: 18
- Weight: 5,160 lb.
- Ballast: 3,750 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 57 gal
- Hull: Convex V
- Draft: 29 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.