Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Rogers, Minnesota, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.74 m|
|Dry Weight||6300 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.16 m|
|Fuel Tanks||80 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This 25ZX by Tige features a bold design that will stand out on any lake you launch it on during the summer! That bold design is complimented by its great features for all of those aboard including seating for up to 19 people, plenty of storage, and high-quality speakers to make for a wakeboarding experience for any size group.
The 25ZX uses a Convex V Hull to create a perfect wave for any wakesurfer. You can design the wave down to the millimeter to customize it to any specification you like. It can create a wave for wakesurfing, wakeboarding, or skiing effortlessly with its “GO” system designed to make any experience as easy as the push of a button.
Its Alpha E3 Tower is electrically controlled and can be utilized for stowing, towing, or going. On it, you can find easy storage for your boards as well as pre-tuned speakers with amazing sound quality.
- ConvexV Hull
- Go System Powered by TAPS-3T
- Tige CLEAR XL Touch Screen
- Tige 5 Warranty
- Alpha E2 Powered Tower with Swivel Board Racks
- BoatMate Trailer
- Surf + Wake XL Underfloor Ballast
- Plug and Play Ballast, includes 2 rear bags
- Wet Sounds Power Premium Audio System
- Tige Keyless Ignition
- Isotta Smart Wheel
- Indmar Raptor 440 Motor
- Indmar V 2:1 Transmission
- Silent Surf Exhaust
- InCharge Phone Holder
- RearView Camera
- Portside Transform Seating
- ReCline Seat with Luxe Stitch
- Tige Shiv'r 54 Removable Cooler
- Luxe Diamond Stitch Interior
- Zero Off™ GPS Cruise Control
- Digital Depth & Water Temp
- Integrated Surf & Wakeboard Storage
- GatorStep Non-Skid Flooring
- Tige Pro Driver Mirror - 14"
- Electronic Isolator and Dual Batteries
- Sea Strainer Flush Kit
- Dual Fuel Fills
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.