Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Fishin' Barge 20 DLX|
|Location||Lexington, North Carolina, United States|
|Length on Deck||6.04 m|
|Dry Weight||1939 lb|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||90ELPT 4S CT|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
The FISHIN’ BARGE® 20 DLX provides all the comfort and fishing features families want in a 21’ 11” overall pontoon boat.
The FISHIN’ BARGE 20 DLX comes complete with fore and aft fishing decks, including a total of three casting chairs, two aerated livewells (18 gallons total!) and rod storage galore. Or, for those non-fishing moments, check out the STOW MORE™ seat storage system, which combines seat-back storage with underseat storage compartments to provide even more space to drop your gear.
All that combined with the 9’ QUICKLIFT® Bimini top, lounge seating, new bow storage and RAIL-LOCK® mooring cover mounting system creates a pontoon boat that’s ready for all your family’s fishing (and just plain fun) needs.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- Bow fishing deck w/NEW rotomolded storage boxes, 2 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & rail-mounted drink/tool holders
- Forward-console couch w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment & 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated livewell
- High-back helm chair
- Woven flooring throughout
- Aft L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat storage
- Aft fishing deck w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell, fold-down fishing chair & rod holders
- NEW color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QUICKLIFT® deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck Width: 8' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. Person Capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 1939 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3602 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 30' 4"
- Storage Length: 30' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Starboard in-couch 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & padded backrest
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ruler
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/2 speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- Dark console color
- STOW MORE™ system features an added compartment in the seat back for increased storage
- Bow port & starboard rotomolded boxes w/storage, rulers & drink holders
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/STOW MORE™ system & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Aft L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Aft storage net
- High-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Black or Copper Red fencing
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Rotomolded couches & backs for furniture w/Diamante Pepper accent
- Fishing seats w/Diamante Pepper accent
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.