|Location||Longboat Key, Florida, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.01 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||82|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
- 3 year transferable warranty (extendable by another 5 years)
- 82 hours on motor
- Motor: Yamaha 250 (F250NCA)
-this boat is fully sorted and highly upgraded with many add-on options. (See options list)
- current on all maintenance and warranty
- meticulously maintained and detailed weekly.
- perfect condition - not even a scratch!
about the The Grady-White Fisherman 216
the Fisherman 216 stands out as a 21-foot center console, with uniquely Grady-White elegance and classic style that welcomes family and friends aboard, and remains true to the company’s legacy of superior quality, performance, and fishing function. There is innovative access aboard to and from port and starboard aft swim and boarding platforms. Seating and console features assure all-day comfort, and exceptional detail and superb design throughout the boat assure unmatched owner satisfaction.
12" Garmin chart plotter
- Blue LED cockpit floor, live well & underwater lights
- Yamaha F250 DEC motor upgrade
- ski pylon (telescoping pop up)
- raw water & freshwater spray downs
- 2 USB ports for mobile device charging & 12 volt port
- Deluxe Lean Bar
- Cockpit Bolsters & Shower
- Ski Pylon
- Head Macerator (PH w/ In-Line Mac)
- Painted Fiberglass T-Top
- Underside Top Gel Color
- Whole Hull Gel Color & T-Top seaport blue)
- Garmin 8612xsv w/ GT51M-TM Transom Transducer
-Garmin VHF 215 Marine Radio with Antenna
- Casting platform insert with cushion
professionally installed Rhodan 72inch 36v GPS trolling motor (installed) - paid $5,400 (if interested - make offer).
Video review of boat: