Presented For Sale By:
|Model||1750 Super Hawk Walk-Through JS|
|Location||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|Dry Weight||1450 lb|
|Engine Model||115EXLPT four stroke EFI|
|Fuel Tanks||28 gal|
2021 Crestliner 1750 Super Hawk Walk-Through JS
2021 Crestliner 1750 SuperHawk WT Jumpseats with Mercury 115hp four-stroke EFI motor and matching Shorelandr single axle bunk trailer with swing tongue and brakes. Nice options.
Includes tilt steering, 4 deluxe fishing seats with pedestls, Diamond Edition package options, Sport package options with swim platform ladder, port rod tubes, bow cargo nets, 3 bank on board battery charger, premium factory travel cover, folding sun top, vinyl cockpit floor, spare tire and bracket. No haggle prcing $44750.00. Call
FISHING BOAT. SPORT BOAT. PERFECTLY BOTH.
Designed with a best-in-class conversion bow and tons of fishing features, the Crestliner 1750 Super Hawk easily blends fishing with family fun. Built with our revolutionary AP-X hull for faster planing, tighter tracking and maximum performance on the water, this ski and fish boat is powerful, durable and versatile.
For angling, dual livewells hold your daily catch, a mid-rise locker has space for up to four 7’6” rods—and a ski pylon for when the fish don’t bite—and large bow and stern casting decks provide ample room for landing the big one. Plus, the premium starboard console features lit toggle switches, two drink holders, a 12V power outlet, throw tray, MP3 cubby and plenty of space to mount electronics.
When it’s time to drop behind the boat, the 1750 Super Hawk provides power and performance, and both the bow and stern casting decks transform into extra seating—jump seats or a conversion bench—in just seconds.
Features may include:
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders, throw tray & 12V power outlet
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig (Base Floorplan only)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Seat, (2) conversion bow, port & starboard bases & backrest cushions
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern) (Walk-Through JS only)
- Storage, open (under port console)
- Storage compartments, battery & general (stern) (Walk-Through JS only)
- Storage, open (under port gunnel)
- Storage compartment, cubby (foredeck)
- Rod/ski pylon, lockable (center, raised) (4 rods @ 7'6")
- Livewell, 13 gal. aerated (stern) (32Lx12Wx7.5D) (Walk-Through JS only)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated (port, bow) (18.5Lx17Wx7.5D)
- AP-X Transom Badge
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-Hook systems (Walk-Through JS only)
- Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern) (Walk-Through JS only)
- AP-X Hull
- Basic 3000LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
- Bilge pump (automatic) (Walk-Through JS only)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch (Walk-Through JS only)
- Level flotation (Walk-Through JS only)
- Light, navigation (Walk-Through JS only)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.