Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Pinellas Park, Florida, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.43 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||18.5°|
|Dry Weight||4300 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.51 m|
|Engine Model||Racing 450 Verado|
|Fuel Tanks||120 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||8 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
WELCOME TO BLACK LABEL!
We know if you’re shopping for a boat, this is an exciting time!
Black Label Marine Group is one of the most successful Caymas Dealers in the nation and, with years of experience in the marine industry, not only in our careers but also as customers, we understand what works and what doesn’t. We’ve been on both sides.
We have EXTENSIVE inventory at our locations for you to see and feel - on and off the water!
WE KNOW OUR PRICES ARE LOW. Don’t be fooled by some dealers advertising LOW, LOW PRICES…. COMPARE THE BOATS, THE PACKAGES, AND EVEN THE TRAILERS THEY ARE OFFERING, FIRST. Many are stripped down. We are boaters and fisherman. We order and rig our inventory with the options we know you will appreciate and secure the discounts on the options directly from the manufacturers. And if you are a buyer who would like less options on a model, we can offer that to you as well.
Considering financing? With years of experience, established relationships with leading lenders and insurance companies, and our ability to streamline the process, we aim to get you the best available term, rate, and payment while keeping your entire transaction running smoothly. We work to make closing on your dream boat quick and hassle-free.
We also encourage you to shop and compare, not only the boats, but the dealers as well, because they become your ‘Boating Family’. As the largest Sea Fox dealer in the southeast and quickly becoming the largest Sea Fox, Caymas, Crownline, and Finseeker dealers, we pride ourselves in the relationships we have built with our customers. Word of mouth is our best advertising. Check out our Google Reviews. We truly are a ‘Boating Family’.
At Black Label Marine Group, our focus is excellence and our commitment is always, to you!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Caymas 28HB is a perfect combination of pro-level fishability, distinctive contemporary styling, and family-focused comfort. Performance starts with a Michael Peters Stepped-Vee Ventilated Tunnel Hull. This patented hull delivers speed, fuel efficiency, and a precise and dry ride. Serious anglers will appreciate the 28HB’s huge nonskid casting deck, massive built-in storage compartments for tackle and gear, 35 gallon aerated live wells and baitwell, backlit console display and a 120-gallon fuel tank for maximum range. Family and friends who hop aboard for the day of fun will love the 28HB cushioned seating at bow and stern, extra elbow room afforded by the boat’s 9’4” beam, the combination of high freeboard and deep gunnels for added safety and security, a rocking stereo system and a “butter-soft’ ride. See for yourself how the Caymas 28HP enjoys the best marine fit and finish utilizing the highest quality marine hardware and craftsmanship. The Caymas 28HB can be rigged with a Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki or Evinrude outboard up to 425 horsepower.
- 4 gpm Raw Water Washdown Pump
- Central Manifold Drain System w/ Shut Off Valves
- 35 gal. Transom Baitwell/Livewell w/ LED Light, 800 gph Aeration
- 2 – 1500gph bilge pumps (1 Auto & 1 Manual)
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Wiring Harness
- Battery Switch
- Circuit Breaker Protected Tinned Wiring
- Electric Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicators
- LED Navigation Lights / Flush Mounted
- Factory Installed Outboard Engine of Choice
- Backlit(LED) Stainless Steel Push-Button Switches
- 5 Battery Trays
- 4 – Horizontal Rod System
- 2 – Lockable Bow Storage Lockers - Rod Storage - Port and Starboard
- Deck Cover Boards
- LED Courtesy and Compartment Lights
- Raw Water Washdown Station Conveniently Located Under Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Lid-Latches with Stainless Steel Striker Plates
- Non-Skid Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Recessed Voyager Compass
- Custom Fully Finished Fiberglass Console w/ Large Access Door
- Edson® Stainless Comfort Grip Wheel
- 8 – Stainless Steel Vertical Console Rod Holders
- Convenient USB Port in Console Storage Box
- Custom Console with Recessed Footrest and Storage Box
- Porta Potti
- Pro Series Color Matched Fiberglass Leaning Post with Custom Flip Up Bolster Seating with Backrest, (4) Rod Holders and Stainless-Steel Lighted Cup Holders
- Front of Console has Built in Cooler with Seat Cushion and Backrest
- 12 Volt Accessory Plug
- Custom Aft Bench Seat with Cushion and Backrest
- Dash Accommodates (2) 12” Screens and Full Instrumentation
- Custom Windshield w/ Powder Coated Frame
- Stainless Steel Console Grab Rail
- Tilt Steering
- 100% Composite Construction-No Wood
- 100% Hand-Laid Hull
- Tri-Core Composite Transom
- Premium Gelcoat w/ UV Inhibitors
- Zero Flex Fully Foamed Stringer Grid System
Deck and Hull
- 6 – 8” Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats
- 4 – Flush Mount Stainless Steel Rod Holders (Gunwales)
- 316 L Stainless Steel Hardware
- 2 Full Swim Platforms; 1 with boarding ladder
- Aluminum Backing Plates Glassed in for Seats, Cleats, Rails, Rod Holders & Tops
- Reinforced Anchor Locker w/ Integrated Anchor Holder
- Completely Finished Fiberglass Lids, Boxes, Doors and Bilge Area
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- All Stainless Steel, Non-Corrosive Hardware
- 4” Jackplate
- Bow Anchor Cleat – 6”
- Surf Turf cockpit flooring
At Black Label Marine Group, we make every effort to ensure all pricing and information represented on this website is completely and wholly accurate. In spite of our efforts, occasionally errors may result in typos and inaccurate detail information. We are not responsible for these errors and reserve the right to correct them at any time. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.