Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Eastport, New York, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.38 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2650 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.65 m|
|Engine Model||XL EFI FourStroke|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||66.5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
210 MONTAUK - Please call to confirm location*
Meet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of new features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
POWERED BY: White 200XL V6 CMS (DTS) Mercury engine installed & tested, Compass, hydraulic steering, & galvanized tandem axle trailer w/ swing tongue & disc brakes
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-White hull w/ Chrome graphics
-Upgraded console cooler
-Split bow rail
-Bow cushion (2 piece folding)
-Bow cushion backrest
-White rubrail w/ SS insert
-Portable head w/ pumpout
-Fishing Package- 94 Qt cooler w. cushion, backrest, (4) rod holders in bow
-Deluxe leaning post w/ Flip up bolsters & livewell - 30 gallon livewell w/ Blue interior, (2) cup holders, fiberglass base, knife/leader holer, raw water washdown, (4) rod holders
-Combo deluxe leaning post / console cover - Blue
SPECS- LOA: 21'4" Beam: 8'6" Draft: 15" Weight: 2,650 lbs Fuel: 66.5 gallons Persons: 9
PERFORMANCE: 47.3 mph @ 5500 RPM / 0-30 mph in 8.5 seconds / 4.3 seconds to plane
Manufacturer Provided Description
Enjoy effortless operation with the 210 Montauk, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
This 2021 model information is offered in advance of finalized details; your authorized Whaler dealer can provide the boat's most current specifications.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control (Mercury)
- Console face - tan gelcoat
- Courtesy light
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail - welded stainless steel
- Interior LED light
- Secondary footrest (for seated position)
- Steering wheel - stainless steel
- Aft quarter seats with removable base cushion and integrated backrest cushion (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath - includes 2 rod holders
- 200 XL V6 Mercury® FourStroke engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.