Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom (Harleyford Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Engine Model||Verado 300|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||15|
NEW BOAT AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Everything on this model revolves around smart design with harmonious proportions that reflect in the long-term user-friendly operation. The 25 Cabin Evolution Outboard is a unique model in its class, offering timeless elegance with creative solutions. The exterior design is clean and creates absolute symbiosis among the cockpit elements. This vessel comes equipped with a Mercury 300hp Outboard engine along with the uniquely designed Hydraulic hard top roof.
NEW 25 CABIN EVO AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW.
WITH UNIQUE HYDRAULIC HARD TOP ROOF OPERATED BY REMOTE CONTROL.
- MERCURY VERADO 300 DTS-AMS
- Navigation system Raymarine® Axiom 7 with DTS (depth-temperature-speed)
- VHF COBRA HH350
- Radio FUSION USB/WI-FI/BLUETOOTH Touchscreen LCD display with 4x marine speakers
- Cabin wooden closets on the left cabin entrance
- Electric Toilet With Vaccum Pump and Self-Priming Macerator, Water and Waste Tank (46l)
- Galley with washbasin, faucet and one position gas cooker
- Height adjustable teak HPL TEAK folding table with 4 drink holders
- Fridge drawer 30 l 12/24V Silver Edition
- Cockpit LED ambiental package (including decorative console and indirect seating illumination)
- Cold shower on bathing platform
- Bow Sunbathing UV resistant and waterproof cushions
- Foredeck stainless steel handrails
- Stainless steel iron polished bowroller, windlass and mirror polished anchor (5 kg) + 25m Stainless Steel Chain
- LEWMAR bow thruster 2.0 kW (12V), with single joystick
- Hydraulic Hard Top? Roof with sliding manual opening door and 2x Remote control
- LED roof ambiential lights
- Sainless steel hydraulic cylinders (required only for salt water environment with Hydraulic Hard Top Roof)
- Painted deck - standard colour
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.