Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Counce, Tennessee, United States|
|Dry Weight||829 lb|
|Engine Model||Rotax 1630 ACE|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||18.5 gal|
|Hull Warranty||1 year|
Its revolutionary lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT-X the new benchmark for rough water performance. With the 300-hp engine, 60 mph (96 km/h) is just a few seconds away.
- Acceleration of 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.6 Seconds*
- Ergolock™ Narrow Racing Seat
- Direct-Access Front Storage and Watertight Phone Box
- Bluetooth Audio System (Optional)
- Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
- Angled, Extended, Footwell Wedges
- Launch Control Auto-Trim for Optimal Acceleration
- Race-Inspired X-Sponsons for Hull Stabilization
ROTAX 1630 ACE - 300
BRP Audio-Premium System (Optional)
An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system.
A narrow seat profile with deep knee pockets lets riders sit naturally and use the leg muscles to hold onto the machine for more control.
Race-inspired X-Sponsons for increased turning performance.
An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
Direct Acces Front Storage
Large front storage area that's easily accessible from a seated position.
Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 300
The Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 300 is the most powerful Rotax® engine ever, delivering high efficiency and the best-in-class acceleration
- ECO® Mode
- Standard Seat
- Split Seat (2 parts)
- Ergolock™ System
- Seat Strap
- Trim Tabs
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Launch Control
- Ski Tow Eye
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- Direct Access
- Front Storage
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment
- LinQ™ Attachment System
- BRP Audio-Premium ( Optional )
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Large Swim Platform
- Tilt Steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.