|Dry Weight||3600 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||97 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Whether you’re towing teasers over the big blue or taming hero snook in the backcountry, this is your go-to rig. Famous for its soft ride and recognizable Carolina flare, this platform isn’t just good looks. The 2510 comes standard with a stand-up 40-gallon livewell with 2,200 GPH aeration, a large storage console suitable for a Porta Potti, easy access to pumps, strainers and valves as well as all the comforts the family demands. A big fuel tank and 400-horse rating mean you can go farther, faster with economical performance. A wide-open layout hides storage everywhere, while delivering maximum stability and fishabilty. Standard with every 2510 is a dual-axle, aluminum-framed Ranger Trail® trailer that boasts sealed LED lights, four disc brakes, a center swing jack and swing-away tongue for the utmost in security and storage options. When you’re ready to step up your game in a big bay boat, the Ranger 2510 will take you to the next level.
- Specially designed hull with emphasis on smooth, dry ride and performance
- Big water capability throughout; big fuel capacity, comfortable seating and smart layout
- Angler-centric storage, helm and decks
- Optional flybridge
- Flip-down rear seats and wash-down hose
- Length:24' 9"
- Hull Length: 24' 9"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 400 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 19"
- Draft (Engine, Bait, Fuel, Accessories): 14"
- Fuel capacity: 97 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 2800 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 3600 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 9' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 9' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 6800 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 30' 2"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 28' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Height On Trailer (Add Approx 3' for T-Top): 8' 9"
- Polimist or Gelcoat Pinstripes
- Integrated rod storage
- Deck mounted rod holders
- Rod storage organizers
- Rod storage & port rod tubes
- Storage under front & rear deck
- Gelcoated lockable storage boxes
- Anchor locker w/ protective stainless steel plate
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel gas spring lid assist
- Molded-in drive & passenger footrests
- Custom 320 quart fish box w/ large overboard drain
- Gunnel & transom rod holders (8)
- Leaning post rod holders (4)
- Polished stainless steel pedestal base
- Built-in 120 quart cooler
- Trim tabs 12"x12"
- Fresh water and raw washdowns
- Suitable for optional potty
- Exhaust fan & light under console
- Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim & Water Pressure Gauges
- Heavy duty 6 ga. TM wiring w/60 amp breakers
- Console panel w/ toggle switches
- Battery switch
- Corrosion resistant wiring harness w/ resettable breakers
- 12V DC power receptacle
- LED navigation lights
- Console panel w/ switching w/ 30 amp breaker
- LED cockpit, compartment & livewell light package
- Patented Power Ventilation Rod Storage™, console
- LED under water lights
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Binnacle throttle control
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/ knob assist
- Hydraulic tilt steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Recirculating aerated livewell/baitwell leaning post combination w/ high speed pickup, pump & in-line filter, rear
- 14" hydraulic setback plate
- Master power switch
- NMMA® certified
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Automatic & manual bilge pump
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Heavy duty rubrail w/ stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel console rail
- Skid-resistant deck & interior
- Upright, level flotation
- Custom-fitted premium marine upholstery: leaning post w/ 40 gal. baitwell & added storage
- Folding rear bench seat w/ storage
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ stainless steel scuppers
- Stainless steel pull up tie cleats/ fore, aft, & midship
- Baitwell/livewell shut off spray head
- Swim platform
- Mirror on console cabin door
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum Wheels
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Center swing jack
- Swing-away tongue
- Fenders (Stainless steel)
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes (tandem axle trailers are standard w/ brakes on both axles)
- LED lighting
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Torsion axles
- NMMA®/NATM certified