Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Miami, Florida, United States|
2020 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
THE UNSINKABLE LEGEND!! THIS BOAT WILL NOT SINK!!!! FOAM FLOATATION A vessel can be kept afloat using solid installed foam. Recall the Boston Whaler commercials where a tender is cut into thirds and remains afloat with a person in each section? However, the drawback to using installed foam in a cruising boat is quantity or volume of foam needed to keep a flooded displacement hull afloat. SO IMAGINE THE FOAM BOSTON WHALER ADDS TO MAKE THIS CLAIM!! A 30,000-pound boat, (a common displacement for a 45-foot to 50- foot passagemaker) would need nearly 500 cubic feet of solid foam within the hull to keep it from foundering when flooded. Fitting 500 cubic feet of foam into a yacht's hull would be a feat, requiring every nook and cranny to be filled since 500 cubic feet equals a space nearly 20' long, eight feet wide and three feet high. To keep such a boat afloat, foam three inches thick inside the entire hull would be needed, and that would only support the boat to its gunwales.
Meet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of new features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
Features may include:
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Console
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control (Mercury)
- Console face - tan gelcoat
- Courtesy light
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail - welded stainless steel
- Interior LED light
- Secondary footrest (for seated position)
- Steering wheel - stainless steel
- Aft quarter seats with removable base cushion and integrated backrest cushion (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath - includes 2 rod holders
- 150 XL EFI Mercury® FourStroke engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.