Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Fishin' Barge 20 DLX|
|Location||Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States|
|Length on Deck||6.04 m|
|Dry Weight||1700 lb|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||60ELPT 4S CT|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
At 21’ 11” long and 8’ 6” wide, the FISHIN’ BARGE 22 DLX is spacious enough for however many—or few—people who you want to take with you on the water. Regardless the crew size, you’ll be impressed with the great features throughout, including the fore and aft fishing decks, two aerated livewells and plentiful rod storage. And don’t miss the Stow More seat storage system, which provides easily accessible storage in the couch backs! All that and more makes this a family fishing boat you’ll enjoy for years to come.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Bow fishing deck w/2 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & rail-mounted drink/tool holders
- Forward-console couch w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment & 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated livewell
- High-back helm chair
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment, lockable underseat storage & pop-up changing curtain
- Aft fishing deck w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell, fold-down fishing chair & rod holders
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3363 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 30' 4"
- Storage length: 30' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 jack & 2 speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black Metallic or NEW Copper Red fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/Stow More™ system & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Aft storage net
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Starboard in-couch 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & padded backrest
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ruler
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.