|Model||246 Cayman SD|
|Location||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.38 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||183|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 75 gal|
- VERY LOW HOURS
- 2019 246 SD For Sale
Purchased new in 2020
- Electronic steering and throttle from both stations
- 300hp Yamaha with 183 hours. Warranty until 2025. FLUSHED AFTER EVERY USE
- June 2022: Brand new upgraded silicone cushions & bolsters all around from Robalo under warranty.
- 12 inch Garmin with NMEA
- 7 inch Garmin on second station
- Yamaha Command Screen
- JL 7.7 GB light audio sound with Fusion head unit (RGB color changing)
- Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 36v Trolling motor w/ iPilot & GPS Anchor Lock & remote
- 10' Power pole
- Custom made sunbrella cover includes sleeve for Power Pole and fully covers second station.
- Includes tandem aluminum Coyote Trailer
- Full cushions option with table/lounger
- Taylor Made Shade Marine Umbrella
- Full Coast Guard Safetey equipment
REC 90 Fuel always used.
Everything is working perfectly. Boat is turnkey. Ready to fish or for a day on the sandbar.
Step aboard the 246 Cayman and you will find an expertly‐crafted second station that gives you more control than ever before, extending your vantage point and taking your angling adventure to new heights—literally. The 246 builds upon the tradition of Robalo’s go‐anywhere Caymans, a family of bay boats that are just as comfortable on offshore adventures as they are at shallow nooks and crannies by the coast. Ample deck space gives you room to welcome the whole crew on board, a perk that the addition of the Sky Deck only amplifies. Built‐in storage for everything from rods to live bait to tackle is abundant, so you’re never limited by the capacity of your ride. That convenience extends up to the second station, where stainless‐steel drink holders make it easy for you to kick back and stay perched there however long you like.