|Model||66 Belize Sedan|
|Max Draft||1.5 m|
|Dry Weight||76000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||6.07 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1188 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||185 gal|
|Holding Tanks||132 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Single-level lifestyle design perfectly encompassing ultimate motor yachting luxury and distinctive style. Designed by 4D Designs in collaboration with the Riviera and Belize design team, the Belize 66 is in a class of her own. Craftsmanship without equal. Customisation with no peer.
Enter via transom gates into a large, teak-laid cockpit with tender garage beneath, or through the side bulwark doors. Personalise the entire massive saloon area with select fabrics and bespoke finishes. The U-shaped galley, forward dining area and free-standing lounge will all delight. There’s an electric sunroof above. Outside, wide high side decks lead to the sunlovers’ foredeck.
Discover the skipper’s helm forward. Expansive dashboard features state-of-the-art navigation aids, simple touchscreen operation and effortless joystick control. Volvo Penta Integrated Propulsion System (IPS) delivers exhilarating performance and impressive economy.
Descend the forward staircase to port to the accommodation deck. Choose from three or four stateroom designs with three luxury bathrooms. Option of additional crew quarters or utility room.
- Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sunpad
- Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
- Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with 2 x Webasto sunroofs, opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
- Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
- Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Luxurious, sports-inspired helm with ultramodern technology, including glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
- Joystick controls x 2, at the helm and in the cockpit
- Volvo Penta IPS2-800 (2 x 460kW / 626hp) propulsion system with twin D11 engines and drive units, with optional IPS2-950 system (2 x 533kW / 725hp)
- Clever lifestyle and storage concepts abound
- Thoughtful access panels to all key service points throughout the yacht
- Maintenance-free battery banks, Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 3500 litres (925 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- Riviera’s renowned, hallmark built-to-last philosophy
- Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 37 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today can be seen cruising the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.