Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Richland, Michigan, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.69 m|
|Dry Weight||5200 lb|
|Engine Model||450 6.0L HO CAT|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||48 gal|
2019 Malibu Boats 22 MXZ
Motor Year: 2019
Motor Manufacturer: PLEASURE CRAFT MARINE
Motor Model: MONSOON 450 6.0L HO CAT
Trailer Year: 2019
Trailer Manufacturer: MALIBU
Trailer Model: TANDEM-AXLE
THE ALL NEW 22 MXZ
The Malibu 2019 22 MXZ is engineered for comfort and entertainment, and is designed with extraordinary luxury and accessibility. The 22 MXZ features multiple industry-leading technologies, including the unparalleled MaxBallast system that delivers ultra-precise measurement of the L-shaped ballast tanks for limitless wake create, with convenient touch screen control from the digital Command Center. Experience maximum fun with your crew and enjoy unforgettable wakeboarding, wakesurfing and skiing on the new 2019 22 MXZ.
Features may include:
MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the MaxBallast, Power Wedge II and Surf Gate. The Command Center also includes the Sport Dash analog control dial with easily-accessible toggles for Surf Gate, Power Wedge II, stereo and speed.
MALIBU’S PREMIUM PICKLE-FORK MODEL
- This premium pickle-fork model gives you an extra roomy and deep bow with luxurious hand wrapped interior and seating for up to 15 people.
- Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provides maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
WAKE PLUS HULL
- The 22 MXZ’s hull creates larger wakes to maximize wakeboarding and surfing. When combined with Malibu’s Integrated Surf Platform (ISP), the Wake Plus Hull easily transforms monster wakes into massive surf waves.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s industry-leading ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls and incorporates the Quad Hard Tank ballast and patented Power Wedge II and Surf Gate for best-in-class performance. Control every element of ISP with the touch of a finger on the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
REVERSIBLE WAKEVIEW REAR BENCH
- The WakeView seating provides extraordinary luxury and accessibility for all of your passengers. The WakeView rear bench goes from forward-facing to rider-facing in a snap, with minimal effort.
RECONFIGURED REAR LOUNGE AREA INCLUDING WALK-THROUGH
- The walk-through transom maximizes accessibility from the swim platform to the transom, helping keep your interior in pristine condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.