Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||East Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.36 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2250 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||80 gal|
2019 Key West Boats 219FS
SPECIAL GOOD TILL MAY 15TH- BOAT, MOTOR, FREE TRAILER, FREIGHT AND PREP INCLUDED IN PRICE.
SPECIAL GOOD TILL MAY 15TH- BOAT, MOTOR, FREE TRAILER, FREIGHT AND PREP INCLUDED IN PRICE. 2019 Key West Boats 219FS. Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety. This one was ordered with the following optional equipment- Yamaha F200 Outboard, Yamaha command link gauges, Black Hull color, Stainless steel rubrail, T-Top Hard Top w/ accent color underneath, Priemium flip bolster leaning post w/ backrest, Polk Bluetooth stereo w/ 6 speakers, Underwater lights, Bow table/ filler board & cushion, Interior LED Lights, Pop-up fender holders, Fresh water station, Pump-out toilet, Front spray shield, Console cover and Leaning post cover. Financing is available, and local trades are welcome. We are Diamond Marine, Connecticut's exclusive Key West dealer. Please contact with any questions or concerns by email or phone and ask for Mark or Karl. Thank You, Diamond Marine
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.