Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||1720 Center Console|
|Location||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.2 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||15°|
|Dry Weight||1150 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||31 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
*********PRICE INCLUDES ALUMINUM TRAILER**********
Our most popular model year after year since 1992 and still one of the most versatile, easy to own boats on the market today. It fits the garage, the tow vehicle, the budget, and the need, and still far exceeds every safety standard in effect today, anywhere in the world. The boat that built the Key West name to what it is today, is still the same boat that thousands of families use to build memories that will last a lifetime.
The 1720CC will keep you out on the water and safe, no matter what weather you encounter. Made for the bay and shallow water, this boat drafts less than 12 inches of water and has the same reverse chine system you find in bigger boats. It has a modified V-hull that can take the chop with no problem.
Available options included with this boat:
- F90LB Yamaha Outboard motor
- Magic Tilt Aluminum trailer
- Sand Colored Hull
- Dual Battery System
- Jensen 4 speaker stereo
- Console Live-well
- Fender Cleats
- Premium Cushion Package
- Bow Cushion
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Cushioned console seat with built in cooler underneath.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Cooler Seat
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. All prices are before any additional taxes and titling/registration fees. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. See sales staff for details.