Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||1700 Vision Silver|
|Location||Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada|
|Dry Weight||1190 lb|
|Engine Model||90EXLPT EFI 4 Stroke|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
1700 Vision Silver - It’s a beautiful day to call in sick!
We’re only sort of joking.
Because with the 1700 Vision, a morning on the water could easily turn into an entire day of fishing.
Not surprising, given the fact that this fully customizable fishing boat is outfitted with everything you need for a successful day, likeplenty of rod and gear storage, a 13-gallon aerated stern livewell and an open bow design that allows for plenty of casting room.
Color: Bright White Base w/ White accent /Gray Interior
• Overall Length: 17' 6"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19' 6"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 7' 6"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6'
• Beam: 88"
• Chine Width: 73"
• Max Depth: 39"
• Max Cockpit Depth: 24"
• Transom Height: 25"
• Deadrise: 12°
• Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,190#
• Max Weight Capacity: 1,400#
• Max Person Capacity: 6
• Min HP Capacity: 60
• Max HP Capacity: 115
• Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
• Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100"
• Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.080"
• Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125"
A 13-gallon aerated stern livewell keeps your catch fresh through a full day of angling.
Stern Casting Platform
A large stern casting platform gives you wide-open fishing space, complete with port and starboard storage to keep your gear on hand when you need it most.
Open Bow Design
Every compartment in the Vision’s open, spacious bow delivers plenty of storage, keeping your gear at the ready when you need it. Need more space? Find it with even more stow space under the bow deck.
Abundant Rod Storage
Quick access port rod storage holds up to three 9’6” and two 8’ rods, keeping your gear secure on the go.
Configurable Console Design
A completely new reinforced fiberglass console design with fishing-optimized features like lit toggle switches and full gauge package can be configured as a side console, dual console or walkthrough windshield by a dealer at any time.
SureMount Gunnel Accessory System
Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
• Console, starboard, fiberglass reinforced w/lit toggle switches, drink holder, 12V power outlet, throw tray, & MP3 cubby
• Speedometer and tachometer gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
• Fuel gauge
• Steering wheel, black
• No-feedback steering
• Fuse panel
• Master power switch
• Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
• Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
• Pedestal floor bases (7)
• Storage compartment, cubby w/door (foredeck)
• Storage compartments (bow)
• Storage compartments (port & starboard, stern)
• Trolling motor battery storage (24V system compatible) (in-floor)
• Drink holders (6)
• Rod rack, quick access system (port) (holds 3 rods @ 9'6" capacity & 2 rods @ 8' capacity)
• Livewell, 13 gal. aerated (stern) (32Lx12Wx7.5D)
• Bilge pump (automatic)
• Lanyard, ignition stop switch
• Level flotation
• Light, navigation
• Lights, courtesy
• Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
• Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
• Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
• Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-Hook systems
• Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
• Cleats, black composite (4)
• Reboarding ladder • Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
• Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (bow)
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 90EXLPT EFI FourStroke
Trailer: Basic 2200lb Bunk Galvanized
Included Factory Options:
• Vinyl Floor, Cockpit And Decks
• Jump Seat Cushions - Factory Installed
• Port Console W/ Walkthrough Windshield Option
• Premium Travel Cover (Walkthrough only)
• Welded Bow Anchor Roller
Full Enclosure Package:
• Bimini Top,
• Forward Curtain
• Tonneau Cover
• Draft Curtain
• Side Curtains
• Aft Curtain
• Port Console complete Vinyl Walkthrough
Environmental Protection Package:
• Galvanically isolated hardware
• Wood-free transom
• Coated pedestal bases
• Stainless steel compression latches
Included Trailer Factory Options:
• Spare Tire W/bracket Galvanized
• Load Guides Galvanized
• Tie Down, Ratcheting Trailer Mounted Pair
We are the exclusive dealership for Crestliner in British Columbia, Canada!
Additional Services & Costs:
Pre Delivery Inspection & Freight: $800.00
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd. – be to referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website, while the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.