Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||SE Massachusetts, Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.3 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.47 m|
|Engine Model||XL EFI FourStroke|
|Fuel Tanks||53 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
KEEPING FAMILIES AFLOAT SINCE 1961
- 150XL MERCURY
- BLACK GRAPHICS
- BOW CUSHION
- WHITE RUBRAIL
- SPLIT BOW RAIL
- SUNTOP WITH BOOT
- CONSOLE COVER
- PILOT SEAT COVER
- 7" AXIOM 7DV GPS/FF
- CG PKG#2
*Base Price and Options do not include Dealer Incentives, registration fees, taxes, freight and dealer prep or additional options. Nauset Marine is an authorized Boston Whaler Dealer and as such is responsible for setting all selling prices.
*Photos and Video are Sisterships
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 180 Dauntless invites on-water adventure of every type. Anglers benefit from ample amenities, space and control, while watersports fans will love the powerful yet nimble performance. Every passenger will appreciate the comfort and style that denotes Boston Whaler’s emphasis on true quality, as well as the confidence Whaler inspires every time.
- Six console-mounted rod holders keep your rods right within reach.
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest comes with a 54-quart slide-out carry-on cooler.
- Lockable console storage compartment keeps valuable items safe and secure.
- Integral swim platform features a telescoping ladder to make water access effortless.
- Robust aft seating converts to form a wide casting deck.
- Optional front console livewell, pedestal fishing seats and trolling motor panel.
- Popular All-Activity Tower(TM) option adds more rod holders, a tow bit and additional watersports capability.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- Al rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8" cleats – bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- 20" interior freeboard
- Aft side rails
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow trolling motor flat
- Forward drink holders (2)
- Full-width aft casting platform
- Garboard drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Integral swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stern deck-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Console access door with stainless steel latch
- Console-mounted rod holders (6)
- Drain with plug
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Insulated storage tub with lid on front of console
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip
- Tackle drawers (2)
- Forward console seat
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide-out carry-on cooler (54 qt)
- Stern seat with folding backrest
- Bow anchor locker with overboard drain
- Lockable console storage
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seating
- Automatic bilge pump
- Battery box
- Electric horn
- Fuel tank (53 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Navigation lights
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.