Come see the spacious Bayliner Element Fish 21 with the Mercury 115 hp. This is a large boat with seating for 10 people and a 44 gallon fuel tank. The M-Hull™ design dramatically improves stability while on plane and at rest for an exceptionally stable fishing platform. Options include bimini top, leaning post, center console cover, helm seat cover, bluetooth stereo, port and starboard swim platforms, digital depth, automatic bilge pump and galvanized trailer with a swing away tongue and brakes.
It’s the boat fans of serious bay and backwater action have been waiting for. With a 21-foot LOA and nearly 8 feet of beam, the Element F21 makes the most of its size—and your boating dollar. Its large fore and aft decks are awesome fishing platforms with loads of storage beneath. Aft flip up seating quickly folds out of your way when its time for business.
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Bow Anchor Locker and Storage Compartments
• Helm Leaning Post
• Port and Starboard Gunnel Rod Storage for 4 Rods
• Aft Non-Skid Casting Platform w/Center Livewell
• Forward Facing Jump Seats w/Storage Beneath
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 30 Gallon Built-In Fuel Tank
- Center Console w/Storage for 6 Rods and a Large Storage Compartment
- Navigation Ready Helm Station w/Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Binacle Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
- M-Hull™ Design
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/F21 Badging
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Large Non-Skid Bow Casting Platform w/Pre-Wired Trolling Motor Landing
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.