Presented For Sale By:
|Model||37 Sports Cabin|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||0.85 m|
|Min. Draft||0.85 m|
|Engine Model||Verado 300|
|Engine usage (hours)||210|
|Engine Model||Verado 300|
|Engine usage (hours)||210|
|Fuel Tanks||730 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100 litres|
|Holding Tanks||70 litres|
High performance and very fully optioned luxury walkaround cabin motor yacht from 2019. Powered by twin Mercury Verado 300hp outboards.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
High spec, stunning example of the awesome Axopar 37 Sports Cabin with low hours on her latest generation Mercury Verado 300hp outboard engines.
Her specification highlights include:-
- Twin Mercury Verado 300hp outboard engines with joystick control and active trim
- Electric roof system
- Folding electric anchor windlass
- LED exterior lighting package with underwater lights
- Live bait tank
- Additional aft cockpit seating
- Webasto heating
- Harbour covers
- Fridge in main saloon
- Sink with pressurised water option
- Electric heads
- Upgraded upholstery package
- Wood floors to cabin spaces
- Garmin GPS chart plotter
- Garmin VHF
- Fusion stereo system
Spanish-flagged, VAT and Spanish taxes paid, VAMOS is ready for immediate enjoyment.
For outright beginners through to seasoned professionals, the 37 Sports Cabin challenges the entire notion of cruising with a more expensive, raised fly-bridge equivalent, and has the power to seduce even the most
sceptical of boat buyers.
The enclosed Sports Cabin has a full length canvas top which fully retracts, along with side-opening doors, so that passengers still get a good sense of the outdoors, just as they do from our more exposed Sun Top and T Top versions.
The interior layout offers the same potential for seating up to six people around an Lshaped table, but there have been more tweaks made inside the cabin too. Found inside every Sports Cabin, for example, there’s higher attention to detail, with a whole host of quality touches and improvements including a lacquered walnut wood interior, suede covered steering wheel, Nirrox 100% waterproof upholstery with white diamond patterned stitching and an electrically operated canvas roof as standard.
Ever since the Axopar 28 range caught the public’s imagination for the first time at its world premiere at the Helsinki Boat Show in 2014, competitors have tried but nothing has come remotely close to packaging such devastatingly cool looks with an exhilarating driving experience, and incredible value-for-money.
With its elongated hull lines and sharp, angular features, suddenly here was a concept that not only looked like nothing we had seen before, but cleverly conceived ‘modular’ options gave the range full versatility and created wide customer appeal, changing the way people perceived boating almost overnight.
Since 2014, Axopar Boats has grown to become one of Europe’s top ten powerboat producers and is comfortably regarded as the biggest boat producer in the Nordic countries. As a privately owned company, Axopar is amongst the most financially stable companies in the leisure boating market.
Today, Axopar directly employs about 120 persons across 5 offices in Europe, and together with its OEM partners, employs over 650 persons in total. The company has always stood without any debt and is officially listed by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing European companies. Year by year, Axopar develops sales in existing markets with more than 3,500 boats built so far, through a network of approximately 100 dealers in more than 50 countries.
- Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Category B/C
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Twin stepped 20 degree V “Sharp entry hull
- Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material
- Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches
- Heavy duty rub rail in grey
Engines & gearboxes:
- 2x Mercury Verado 6-cylinder petrol 300hp outboard engines
- Electric gear throttle controls
- Joystick control for close-quarters manoeuvres
- LCD engine monitoring and display screen
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: approx. 210 as of Autumn 2022
- Date of last service – 2022 (by Mercury engineers)
- Cruising speed – approx. 28 knots
- Maximum speed: approximately 40 knots
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 2.6 litres per Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
- Sleipner SidePower SE60 12vDC bowthruster
- Trim tabs with active trim control unit
- 12VDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power
- 220V shore power
- 2x 12vDC 65Ah AGM engine start batteries
- 2x 12vDC 110Ah AGM service batteries
- 220vAC automatic battery charger
- 220VAC shore power connection
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
- Cold freshwater pressurised water supply
- 3x 12VDC electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Approx. 730 litres fuel tank capacity in aluminium fuel tank
- Approx. 100 litres water tank capacity
- Approx. 70 litres black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Garmin GPS Map 122 Touch GPS chart plotter
- Sonar module for Garmin
- Steering compass
- Garmin VHF300i VHF with DSC
- Dometic CM50 12vDC stainless steel front-opening fridge
- Sink in forward cabin
Heads & Shower:
- Jabsco electric marine heads
- Webasto AT heating system
- Fusion system with speakers in saloon and on deck
Summary of Accommodation:
- Walk-around cabin.
- Large sliding side doors on both sides of cabin
- Electric operated sliding canvas roof with additional harbour cover
- Optional wood floors in front and main cabins
- L-sofa with fixed table and walnut floor on threshold
- Large storage compartment under aft sofa.
- 50 litre refrigerator under co-pilot seat
- Two front seats with flip-up front/swivel function and armrests
- Niroxx ‘Sterling’ upholstery on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa
- Helm console with integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard and console panels, Black painted helm panels, Illuminated push buttons, Suede covered steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders and Stainless steel grab rail
- Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard
- Optional sink unit integrated into forward cabin cupboard
- Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets
- Privacy curtains for toilet compartment
- Loading hatch from deck to front cabin,
- Large roof skylight and front window
- Wide port lights with flush hatches.
- Open aft deck area and under deck storage
- Stainless steel side rails
- LED deck lights including underwater lights
- Optional aft deck folding seats
- Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow
- Large stowage locker on foredeck
- Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint
- All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel
- Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers
- Flag pole
- Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side
- Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder
- Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
- Optional ‘Livewell’ fishing storage locker aft to starboard
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Optional folding anchor windlass at bow with remote control
- Anchor and chain
- 8 x cleats aft, central and forward
- Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Harbour cover for fore deck – red
- Optional sundeck on fore deck with Silvertex Premium Package upholstery
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Palma) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Palma) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.