|Location||New Baltimore, Michigan, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.95 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||530|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 180 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 40 gal|
The R-31S (Sedan) shares many of the features and qualities of her smaller sisterships but some notable additions to this larger model make her ideal for extended cruising while still being a trailerable trawler. The builders at Ranger Tugs equipped the foredeck with seating and a table that can be raised or lowered depending on whether the boat is under way or at anchor or dock for entertaining. In addition to the foredeck seating, the R-31 boasts a larger cockpit area with wraparound seating utilizing seats that fold out of the gunwale. When not entertaining, seats are folded leaving the cockpit unencumbered.
The interior layout of the R-31S features two staterooms—one large island berth forward with en suite head and a midship berth and day head. Those who are familiar with Ranger Tugs models will recognize the galley layout and helm station that maximize interior space. A starboard side door provides easy access from the helm to the side decks so crew can get to the bow for line handling.
Like all Ranger Tugs, the R-31S comes essentially turnkey with standard features and equipment intended to make her owner’s experience hassle-free and allow for ease of handling and comfort under way. Standard equipment includes bow and stern thrusters, an optional aft steering station and a Volvo D4 300hp engine that achieves a 16 knot cruise speed.
• Pilot House door at helm for easy access to the bow
• Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuverability
• Two staterooms, with dinette, sleep six
• Forward stateroom with an island berth, en suite head and shower
• Midship stateroom with double berth and day head
• 15+ knot cruise speed
this R31S vessel kept in boat house, heated winter storage, fresh water, one owner, all since new
Paid Heated inside winter storage included for fall sale.
single Volvo diesel D4 300 HP engine, 5kw Oman generator, dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gage on main engine. Sea strainers on main engine, air conditioning and raw water wash down pick up's. Hudrolic engine hatch cover in cockpit sole. Anchor windless polished stainless steel with 50 foot of chain connected to 200 ft of nylon road with polished plow anchor. Deck and helm windless Controll.
- Ranger Tug R 31 S Luxury edition, color midnight blue hull, White house and cockpit hard top. Interior layout features two state rooms one large island berth forward with en suite head and midship berth with day head. Captain's door from helm allows access to starboard side deck for line handling while docking. whendockingdocking