Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||14.5 m|
|Min. Draft||1.14 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
This beautiful Princess 43, ANAHITA is now available for immediate handover by Berthon International. She is still in her first ownership and has benefitted from being professionally maintained - including annual servicing. ANAHITA is finished in a magnificent midnight blue, with a satin walnut interior.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP superstructure and topsides.
- Teak deck on platform and cockpit.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Volvo Penta D6 435hp each diesel engines.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 181.
- Engine last serviced: 10/10/2021
- Cruising speed – approx. 22-24 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx. 28-30 knots.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – 60 litres per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Dual propellers.
- Variable speed side power bow & stern thrusters with a hold function.
- Docking facility & dual station controls.
- Transom platform electro-hydraulic raise/lower facility.
- Continental 220v/240v sockets.
- Engine start batteries joined in parallel to supply 12vDC) (note. If the batteries are 6v cells, or 12v cells supplying a 24v system, the description should read that they are joined in parallel 12vDC batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 110Ah @ 24vDC).
- ONAN 9.5Kw/50Hz generator with hydrohush exhaust.
- Fresh water & water heating system.
- High capacity manual bilge pump.
- 2 x Auto bilge pumps aft and forward.
- 1,400l (308 gallons) diesel fuel tank.
- 455l (100 gallons) fresh water tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 114l (25.07 gallons) holding tank.
- Boat was originally destined for lake Geneva and as such had a dockside discharge system - when current owners bought her this was changed.
- The toilets discharge to holding tank, which can be emptied at sea. All showers and sinks are grey water and discharge directly overboard.
- Raymarine es128 chartplotter/GPS with external GPS.
- 12.1 brilliant colour multifunction lower helm and higher helm.
- Raymarine HD colour rader with 24”, 4Kw Radome.
- European Version Plotter Charts.
- International VHF.
- Miele KM6115 hob.
- Large counter fridge.
- Stainless sink.
- Corian worktop.
- Separate shower in forward cabin.
- Separate shower in guest cabin/day heads.
- Bathing platform hot & cold shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning/heating reverse cycle (42,00 BTU).
- Controls in all cabins & outlets in all areas (including bathrooms).
- 40” HD TV in saloon.
- 22” HD TV in forward cabin.
- DAB radio system that pipes to saloon and flybridge.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 x Separate berths in two cabins.
- 1 x Double cabin with en-suite.
- 1 x Twin with access to day heads.
- Walnut interior wood satin finish.
- Walnut wood flooring to the saloon.
- Peakstone galley worktop.
- Interior colour scheme is Driftwood.
- Saloon upholstery putty leather.
- Platner linen curtain in saloon.
- Bedhead forward cabin is spec’d Loft.
- Starboard cabin spec’d in carbon grey.
- Storage under seating.
- Two-seater sofa on port side of flybridge.
- High low bathing platform.
- Horseshoe seating sofa with table aft cockpit.
- Large sun pad forward with separate cover.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Yacht controller wireless remote system.
- Fully electric Lewmar windlass system.
- Inner helm control.
- Flybridge control.
- 6 x Fenders.
- 2 x Mooring warps.
- IP Docking camera Q3388.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas covers throughout the flybridge.
- White mesh windscreen cover.
- Exterior covers in cockpit finished in charcoal grey.
- Separate covers for helm seats and controls.
- Canvas covers for wetbar.
- Full bimini.
- Auto fire extinguishers in engine room.
- Handheld fire extinguishers throughout cockpit and saloon.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.