Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Roxboro, North Carolina, United States|
|Engine Model||Fwd DP|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
2018 Cobalt Boats CS3 Surf
Just Arrived! New edition to the Cobalt surf family!
Surf simple, at the touch of a button.
Wake surfing has become one of the most popular sports on the walter. So it's only natural the ever populer Gateway Series CS3 evloves to a surf edition. The Cobalt CS3 Surf with the TruWave System is the center point of your endless surf wave. With the touch of a button the automated control surf system adjusts the bi-axis surf tabs to create the optimum surf wake either left or right. No need to transfer ballast load between tanks to achieve optimum surf wave.
Step inside and check out the detailed interior including the oversized sun lounge with a walk-thru transom, Cobalt-branded coaming pads, intricate colored stitching details, and digital helm instrumentation. And the Bluetooth sound system with six speakers – yes, that too may cause your audiophile guests to awe in your direction. Compliments will keep coming as your crew marvels at the innovative qualities – making you look savvy, smart. The CS3 Surf is the perfect choice appealing to those who do not wish to compromise luxury or performance to catch the perfect wave.
Features may include:
Dash and Instrumentation - Standard
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Etched Stainless Steel Instrument Panel
- Hour Meter
- Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Leveling Hub
- Stainless Steel Switches
Entertainment System - Standard
- Sound System, Bluetooth, w/6 Spkrs.
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- Stereo Remote, Transom (Prem. Sound)
- iPod/USB/MP3 Port
Interior - Standard
- Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Removable Ice Chest
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Seating, Helm Flip-Up
Exterior - Standard
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Flip-Down Swim Step w/o Ladder
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
Structure and Safety - Standard
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Seat Bases
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.