Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Make||Cerri Cantieri Navali|
|Model||Cerri 86 Flyingsport|
|Location||Marina di Carrara, Italy|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||23.99 m|
|Max Draft||1.28 m|
|Min. Draft||1.28 m|
|Engine Model||16V 2000 M96|
|Drive Type||Surface Drive|
|Engine Model||16V 2000 M96|
|Drive Type||Surface Drive|
|Maximum Speed||40 kn|
|Cruising Speed||35 kn|
|Designer||CCN Design Office|
|Fuel Tanks||6500 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1500 litres|
|Hull Warranty||2 years|
New Build Option for CCN Cerri 86’ Flyingsport. Hull and deck at the factory awaiting final and immediate fitout to new owner’s specification. Further customisation options are available.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A fantastic opportunity to jump the queue and complete the build of an iconic 26m motor yacht built by one of the best names in the business. Please contact us to discuss your exact requirements and to arrange a factory visit.
The CCN 86′ FlyingSport perfectly blends together the sporty character and comfort that have always characterised this line: this is indeed a comfortable, fast open yacht with a fly bridge allowing to enjoy the pleasure of cruising to the fullest.
Elegance, style, functionality and onboard liveability characterise this yacht, which goes beyond the concept of classical yachts thanks to simple and yet innovative solutions. As regards the yacht’s interior layout, in particular, the traditional day area has now been replaced by two separate salons on two different levels, offering a charming, perspective view from the aft cockpit.
On the upper level, behind the helm station, stand two square tables that, if needed, can be converted into one comfortable table seating 12 people. The opening hard top ensures great brightness and a pleasant atmosphere in the lower salon, that can be reached thanks to a central stairway and features a comfortable sofa and a practical dining/office area. Continuing towards the bow from the salon on the lower deck, access can be gained to the night area, which includes two double cabins with Pullman beds, and the full-beam master cabin. From the central salon, aft, on the port side of the yacht, a fourth ensuite cabin can also be accessed. To starboard is the galley, fully equipped with industrial appliances.
Outside, in the aft cockpit, a C-shaped sofa ‘embraces’ the large sunbathing area and allows to comfortably sit around the table. On the flying bridge are the outdoor helm station and a series of comfortable sun pads. Towards the bow, two sidewalks lead to a large sunbathing area and an innovative U-shaped sofa ensuring total comfort while cruising and the utmost privacy even when moored.
Comfort on this yacht goes hand in hand with outstanding performance: thanks to the hydrodynamic features of her hull, two MTU 1959 HP engines, and ZF Searex surface drives, the CCN 86’ can indeed boast a cruising speed of over 35 knots and a maximum speed of 40 knots.
CCN – Cerri Cantieri Navali: a Success Story
It was true, deep love for the sea and for yachts that, in 1997, spurred Carlo Cerri to invest his huge experience as a successful businessman into building the world-class powerboat Cerri 28: limited size, a painstaking care for details, functionality, ergonomics, clean lines and finely-finished pleasant interiors were some of the keys to this motor boat’s huge success. This first yacht was followed by the Cerri 52 and the Cerri 40.
Later, creativity and the experience gained led to the development of a new concept of larger yachts. The Cerri 86′ FlyingSport was thus born, combining sporty features and comfort – a fast open yacht with a roomy fly bridge allowing to enjoy cruising at its best and a unique example of elegance, style, functionality and incredible onboard liveability.
In 2007 a new production plant was purchased, extending the overall production surface to over seven thousand square metres. The new areas, adjacent to the existing production plant, were designed to host the outfitting of the new Cerri 102′ Flyingsport, an over-30-metre yacht boasting highly innovative solutions and embodying the shipyard’s traditional philosophy: a careful selection of innovative materials, style, outstanding performance, unrivalled comfort, highly prestigious indoor and outdoor areas, and maximum onboard liveability. The first hull was completed in 2009 and the shipyard became the pride and joy of the Company: new extremely comfortable offices (the result of a working philosophy that is also a life philosophy), background cable music, a canteen featuring a haute-cuisine kitchen, and lounge areas for employees too.
In September 2011 Cerri Cantieri Navali was acquired by the Gavio Group. The Gavio Group is one of Italy’s top industrial groups, active in fields ranging from motorway concessions and infrastructure construction to transportation, logistics, technology, energy and shipbuilding and also owns both Baglietto and Bertram Yachts.
2015 was another turning point in the history of Cerri Cantieri Navali, which renovated its structure, image, and product thanks to a new brand (CCN – Cerri Cantieri Navali) and a wider product range. The 2 most successful series – the CCN 102’ Flyingsport and the CCN 86’ Flyingsport – were restyled, preserving their distinctive décor features but adding a more contemporary touch, and 2 new lines of steel and aluminium and/or all-aluminium yachts started to be built – the Navetta yachts between 24 and 35 m in length, designed by Studio Spadolini Design, and the ‘Phileas’ – 35 m Expedition yachts pencilled by Vallicelli. This will give CCN the opportunity to offer its international clientele a truly complete product range.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP construction
- White hull topsides – Painted finishes on request
- Teak laid decking In cockpit and on bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
- 2 x MTU 16V2000 M96 diesel engines supplying approx. 1,945hp each
- Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
- Shaft drives with ZF Searex 150S surface drives
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: n/a
- Cruising speed: approx 35 knots
- Maximum speed: approx 40 knots
- Range at cruising speed – approx 420Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydraulic steering system
- Bow & stern thrusters can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generators or inverter
- 24vDC battery banks for engine & generator starts and services
- Battery chargers
- 2x engine-mounted alternators
- Onan 27kw generator
- Onan 19kw generator
- 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
- Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
- Hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
- Watermaker can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- 6,500 litres fuel tank capacity
- 1,500 litres water tank capacity
- Black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Navigation & communications instruments can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Galley equipment can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Laundry equipment can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
- Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system and heating systems can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Entertainment equipment can be fitted to owner’s requirements
- Interior finishes can be selected to owner’s requirements
- Crew cabin in forward end with ensuite heads
- Master cabin forward with full beam heads ahead and aft of crew cabin.
- Twin guest cabins aft with ensuites heads forward and aft of master cabin.
- Lower saloon amidships with u-shaped seating to port and dinette to starboard.
- Crew/occasional guest cabin with ensuite heads aft of dinette.
- Galley aft of crew cabin with access aft to machinery space.
- Double guest cabin with ensuite heads opposite to port.
- Main deck with helm station forward.
- Saloon seating aft with dining tables.
- Aft cockpit space with further tables and chairs
- Steps to flybridge area with upper helm and sunpads.
- Electro-hydraulic gangway
- Tender garage in stern
- Tender davit
- Hardtop with electric opening bimini section
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Anchor windlass with anchor and chain
- Capstan winches at stern
- Warps & fenders
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.