Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Wilmington, North Carolina, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.71 m|
|Dry Weight||5800 lb|
|Engine Model||ECT 6.2L MPI DTS BR3|
|Engine usage (hours)||195|
|Fuel Tanks||75 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||10 gal|
2017 Sea Ray 250 SLX--Quick history--Originally from a freshwater lake in Missouri, then moved to the coast of NC in May of 2020. Currently dry stored on the Cape Fear River. 2019 Shore Land'R trailer included. The trailer was purchased new when the current owner bought the boat.
Options and features:
- 6.2L MerCruiser engine; 350 hp, digital throttle and shift; Bravo 3 stern drive ($7100 option over the standard 300hp engine)
- Electric tower with Bimini-- ($13k option), great for dry slip height restrictions or bridge clearance
- Submersible swim platform--great for hanging in the water while at anchor (kids love it)
- Cockpit cover--keeps the elements off the boat when it's not in use
- Blue LED lighting package
- Electronics Display--2 displays with vessel view, depth/fish finder, chartplotting, touchscreens
- Stereo upgrade--2 amps, 6 6.5s, 1 sub
- Pumpout head
- On board battery charger
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 186991. It is offsite, please call to schedule an appointment to see it.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.