Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Pro Team™ 195 TXW|
|Location||Stapleton, Alabama, United States|
|Engine Model||4 Stroke|
|Engine usage (hours)||100|
|Fuel Tanks||30 gal|
2016 Tracker® Boats Pro Team™ 195 TXW
IN STOCK!! LOOKS NEW!! FINANCING AVAILABLE!! THIS BOAT LOOKS BRAND NEW!! ONLY 100 HOURS!!! PLEASE SHOOT US A MESSAGE OR CALL FOR MORE INFO!!
The TRACKER® Pro Team™ 195 TXW is the biggest, most powerful all-welded Mod V boat we've ever built. And it's packed with features to make it our most tournament-ready Mod V, too.
From the huge 39 square foot bow casting deck to the box beam, all-aluminum transom, it's built for serious fishing. And at 18' 7" long and a generous 8, 2" beam, it's as smooth and stable as an aluminum bass boat can be. It's also loaded with storage compartments for all your tournament gear, including a center rod locker for 12 rods up to 8'.
It's standard with a 150 HP Mercury® outboard, and features our Revolution™ Mod V hull that's backed by our Smooth Ride Guarantee—and the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
Features May Include:
- Our largest, most powerful aluminum Mod V bass boat
- Huge, 39 sq. ft. bow deck area w/improved storage
- Step-to-bow deck w/cooler, & center rod storage for 12 rods up to 8'
- 27-gal., lighted, divided & aerated aft livewell w/timed recirculation & pump-out
- Backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Includes Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, & Mercury® outboard
- 3-across tournament-style cockpit seating w/step to aft deck on back of center seat
- Revolution™ Mod V hull w/Power-Trac™ set-back transom & Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer lasting shine & 20x longer lasting color
- Custom matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.