Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||De Forest, Wisconsin, United States|
|Dry Weight||3860 lb|
|Engine Model||300 Pro Verado|
|Fuel Tanks||35 gal|
The 254 LE3 is where you can lay back and forget about the world beyond the shoreline. Where family and friends come together for cold drinks, good food and great camaraderie. Where sophisticated soirees can turn into spirited cruises with just a quick push of the throttle.
So, take a voyage to your favorite secluded cove. Host your closest friends and families and catch up on the good times. Experience a world well away from the ordinary. The REGENCY® 254 LE3 provides everything you need to savor the day like never before.
- Industry-leading 10+Life™ Warranty
- NEW Rail-Lock™ mooring cover w/bow extension
- 3 powder-coated performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes & wave deflectors
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/power-up & power-down feature, LED lights & storage pockets
- Deluxe raised helm station w/illuminated switches & gauges, tilt hydraulic steering & captain’s chair
- Plush lounge seating throughout w/lockable storage below & aft-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room, bench & storage below
- Removable table w/fore & midship base locations
- In-console AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/dash- & aft rail-mounted remotes
- Refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 13.5-gal. (51.10 L) freshwater tank
- Full-width swim platform w/simulated teak flooring, ski tow pylon & fold-down reboarding ladder
- Length:27' 5"
- Deck length: 25' 2"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 35 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26'
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1750 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2570 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 29.5'
- Approx. weight: 3860 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 6300 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 35' 3"
- Storage length: 34' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA certification
- Aft-facing camera
- Color-keyed Sunbrella® Bimini top w/LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- LED-enhanced navigation & docking lights
- Dramatic LED accent lighting to highlight the full-length of the pontoon exterior
- Lighted drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 pop-up mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HDS-7 depth finder w/rear camera video display
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Back-lit switch panels
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated teak non-skid mat
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Removable molded windscreen
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 jack, dash- & swim platform-mounted remotes & 6 speakers (4 inside playpen, 2 at swim platform)
- NEW 900 W, 4-channel amplifier w/high-efficiency, full-range Class D power—offering maximum sound quality w/low power drain
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
Construction & Exterior
- Three powder coated 26" (66 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.2 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Pearl White Metallic, Black or Bronze fence color
- Lighted storage throughout
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Blue exterior accent LED lighting along pontoon logs & under water lighting aft
- Electric on-demand water pump for freshwater sink
- 3-bank onboard battery charger
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 2 house batteries w/hold-down trays
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V accessory outlets throughout interior
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lockable arm storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft L-lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lighted lockable underseat storage & pull-out drawer
- Aft-facing stern lounge w/underseat pop-up changing room, battery/pump storage & simulated teak flooring
- 80" (2.03 m) long, 23" (58.4 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/simulated teak flooring
- Seagrass non-skid vinyl throughout playpen
- Plush soft-touch vinyl upholstery
- Starboard aft refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, 13.5-gal. (51.1 L) on-demand fresh water tank, Staron® Quarry Bluff countertop, drink holders & courtesy light
- Removable table w/soft-touch non-slip surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/tall grab rails
- Three pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.