Presented For Sale By:
|Location||North Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States|
|Dry Weight||2976 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||140 gal|
Safe and stable for family fun
Rugged and reliable as a work boat
A unique blend of functionality and comfort, this Zodiac Pro sports twin low hour Yamaha 200HP engines tied into Helm-Master joystick and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for amazing maneuverability.
A nice suite of Garmin Electronics and full head with storage throughout
completes this rugged Rigid Hull Inflatable. These boats have been used as tenders for America’s Cup vessels and functioned as durable transport for numerous expeditions.
• Length: 27' 11"
• Beam: 9' 10"
• Hull Weight: 2976 lbs
• Motor Weight: 562 lbs each
• Capacity: (20) Persons or 6173 lbs
• Tube Diameter: 24"
• Separate Air Chambers: (7)
• Underdeck Fuel Tank with 140 Gallon Capacity
• Fabric Type: CSM-Hypalon
• Slide-On Tube System Factory
Standard Hull / Tube Features
• Deep V Fiberglass Hull
• Self-Draining Molded Non-Skid Deck
• Anchor Locker
• Bow D-Ring
• High Profile, Double Rubbing Strake
• Removable Tubes for Easy Storage, Repair or Replacement
• Under Deck Wire Harness Routing
• Navigation Lights
• Foot Pump
• Repair Kit
• (2) Paddles
• Optimum Step Down Into Hull Console
• Command Center Bolster
• Aft Bench Seat and Bow Cushion
• Fuel / Water Separator
• Transom Tie Downs
• Battery Cut-Off Switch and Battery Box
• Command Link Plus LCD Display
• Garmin VHF
• Fusion stereo with 4 speakers
• Garmin 17 Inch Display with Garmin Radar
• LED Lights
• Garmin HD Radome
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.