Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Okoboji, Iowa, United States|
|Dry Weight||8211 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||85 gal|
2015 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer
Funny how we can work ourselves up chasing a moment of relaxation. But kicking back doesn't have to be hard. All it really takes is a couple calls, a few friends, and the 280 Sundancer. Experience pure peace on the sport cruiser equipped for relaxation. The convertible lounges, plush seats and comfortable berth transition social time to quiet time, so no matter where you are on the water, you're in the right place and the right mindset.
Features May Include:
• The 280 Sundancer’s naturally lit cabin is as inviting as the view from above. Foredeck skylights and extended hullside windows throughout the cabin flood the mid-state room, V-berth and galley with natural light.
• A superior deck design on the 280 Sundancer allows seamless transitions from the helm to the cockpit social zone. The pivoting helm seat adjusts to join the cockpit center. Because being in charge doesn’t mean you can’t relax. Join the conversation.
• There is nothing like the comfort of home out on the water. That’s why Sea Ray makes the VacuFlush™ on the 280 Sundancer standard. The fiberglass enclosed head features a finished vanity with a mirror and countertop. The stainless-steel handrail, faucet and sink complete the package with shine.
• Entertaining in the spacious cabin is as easy as hosting on deck. A convertible dinette crafted from solid teak sets the tone for an intimate dining experience. Memory-foam cushions with dedicated storage make overnight transitioning effortless.
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth™ and media inputs
• Enclosed fiberglass head with shower
• Carbon Monoxide Monitor
• Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce, 100% Nylon
• Aft Curtain w/Bungee Straps (Sunbrella® - Black)
• Aft Sunshade (Sunbrella® - Black)
• Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
• Mercury® Installation Quality Certification
• Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel
• Cockpit Color Package: Bronze
• Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60Hz
• Battery Switch, Dual
• VHF Radio w/8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless-Steel Ratchet Mount
• Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
• Blower, 12V Bilge
• Evaporative Emissions Fuel System
• Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1
• Handrail, Stainless Steel
• Head (VacuFlush®)
• Alarm, High-Water - Bilge
• Bunk, Double
• Storage, Cabinet
• Window, Sliding w/Screen
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.