Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||58 Gran Turismo|
|Location||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico|
|Min. Draft||0.81 m|
|Engine Model||QSM 11-715|
|Engine usage (hours)||2902|
|Engine Model||QSM 11-715|
|Engine usage (hours)||2870|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 790 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 185 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 83 gal|
As the flag ship of Rio Yachts that launched their International Line, this Italian designed beauty is now available for purchase. Striking deluxe interior designed with impeccable taste, featuring ebony wood, quartz, precision cut granite and open layout. Electronic full beam sun-roof and salon to cockpit electronic glass partition invites the outdoors in.
The salon is accessed through a glass door to starboard. Upon entering the salon the high end fit, finishes and materials are immediately apparent with design by Armani. A large white leather u-shaped seating arrangement is to port surrounded by large windows offering 360- degree views. There is square center coffee table in fine hi-gloss ebony wood with stainless steel edge set on a pedestal. Overhead an attractive electronically retractable sunroof along with the window that divides salon from cockpit can be opened to integrate the inside and outside spaces; giving a fresh open feeling. To starboard are ebony wood cabinets topped with custom granite, that contain the pop-up flat screen TV. The captains station is also to starboard with two white leather bucket seats.
Located on the lower level a couple of steps below the salon and is to port with L shaped white leather seating, situated around a hi-low pedestal table with glass top. There are storage cabinets above the dinette as well as a T.V and has two isotherm wine fridges beside it. The seating can be made into a double bed to accommodate extra guests. The Galley, also located on lower level, is to starboard. Precision cut granite and modern stainless-steel appliances add to the sophisticated impression. There is a Foster three burner electric induction stove, Miele built in clean steel microwave oven, splendid automatic washer and dryer.
Located amidships on the lower level with a king-size berth and as much storage as you could need, which makes sense since this boat was designed with live-aboard functionality. Relatively large hull-side windows lend the cabin an airy ambiance and also offer a connection to the sea. Enormous attention to fit and finish - all leather work is double stitched. To port is a contemporary breakfast table with two single leather seats with compartment for storage underneath, two cabinets, two closets, mirror, bookshelves and T.V. Custom interchangeable color lighting.
The master head is accessed from the master stateroom by a door to port, the roominess is surprising in a vessel of this size with full walk in shower with glass door, gorgeous granite counter tops, hand basin, electric toilet, cabinets and mirror.
Forward on the lower level is the VIP stateroom where bed configuration can be a queen or two twin beds; easily interchangeable. This cabin is tastefully furnished and features hanging locker, mirror, reading lights and an escape hatch. The bathroom is en-suite with granite counter tops, hand basin, electric toilet, cabinets, mirror and shower with glass door.
Located to starboard slightly forward of the salon has two pilot seats with automatic electrical slide, back rest adjustment and seat lifting function. The main engine controls are located here as well as the VHF radio telephone, VHF loudspeaker, Quick chain counter and Jabsco searchlight. Mercury Skyhook with joystick piloting. Garmin GPS, with depth, speed and sonar.
- Large swim platform is hydraulic and lowers to sit in the water
- Built in grill integrated into the swim platform with storage for water toys
- L shaped seating with hydraulic controlled table that can be converted to a sunbed
- Electrical door for access to the salon
- Automated awning for sunshade preference
- Stainless steel sink with granite counter top
- Vitrifrigo refrigeration under seats and starboard side ice-maker
- Aft shower, seawater washing, and hose coupling on the starboard side
- Sliding door with access to the interior of the vessel
- Port and starboard access to the cockpit area through steps
- Soft lighting and speakers
- Switches control for table, tender lift, and Bimini top
- Camera on cockpit ceiling
- 240 V shore line cable on the port side
- Manual bilge pump for engine room on the starboard side
- Swimming ladder
- Garmin GPS
- Garmin depth indicator
- Garmin Sonar
- Mercury Skyhook
- Clarion Speakers
- Fusion Speakers
- Fusion MSRA205 Sirius X Radio
- Sky HD system.
- Intellian Antenna Control Unit
- Sony Play Station 4
- 1 Battery charger Newmar Phase Three 15 amps PT-14W
- 1 Battery charger Newmar Phase Three 95 amps PT-24-95-U
- Batteries 12V- 8 187, 2 X 98
- Generator Kohler 20KW 60 HZ
- Condaria Air- Conditioning 72,000 BTU 1 compressor 2 condensers
- A.C system ground protection : Galvanic Isolator
- Electric boiler under fwd stateroom sole
Owner's personal items and fishing gear.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.