Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||296 Center Console|
|Location||Westport, Connecticut, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.53 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21.5°|
|Dry Weight||5915 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||240 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2015 Cobia 296 CC amazing boat just became available!
Upgraded power Twin Yamaha F300 (factory white paint)--motors have less than 300 hours.
Sapphire blue hull with black antifouling bottom paint.
Boat is loaded with options including:
- Fiberglass T-top with recessed LED lighting, (2) electronics/storage boxes and recessed speakers
- Two-tone hard top (underside painted Sapphire blue to match hull color)
- (2) t-top mounted Kingfish rod holders
- (4) bow flush mounted rod holders
- Powder coating on t-top and t-top mounted rod holders
- Command Link+ 5" display
- Furuno NavNet3D full electronics package; radar, sounder, GPS, dual 12" display screens
- Fusion Radio
- Rupp Top Gun outriggers
- Lenco trim tabs with indicator
- Lewmar windlass with remote
- (4) series 31 batteries with on-board battery charger
- Custom blue canvas for front seat, console, and helm seat
- Custom Eisenglass 3-sided enclosure
- Bow cushion package (tan/almond)
- Forward facing bow back rests
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cobia 296 CC is designed big to handle any conditions Mother Nature throws its way. It also fishes big with twin 28 gallon livewells and a cavernous cockpit with flip down aft seating and two in-deck 64″ macerated fishboxes. All the lures, leaders and terminal gear you own will fit neatly into the tackle organizers in the leaning post and console and your dead baits will be kept fresh and ready for rigging in the two insulated boxes in the tackle station.
All deck hardware and the bow rail are recessed and the deck is level from stem to stern for 360 degree fish fighting maneuverability. Integrated into the console and leaning post, the metalwork of the optional hard top carries the clean lines and stylish looks of the deck upward to a two-tone top with molded-in pods for speakers, three-hued LED lighting and spreader lights. Comfort features include soft and elegantly appointed upholstery on seating for 11 and a full step-down console with forward access.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.