|Location||Katy, Texas, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||0.99 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 21 gal|
The sleek 170 Outboard is big on space, storage and handy features. In fact, the only thing small is its price tag. Sport Seating includes dual bucket seats and a broad aft bench. The deep freeboard promotes onboard safety, and the under-gunnel storage system and lockable port dash storage eliminate clutter.
This is a 2015 model Bayliner 170 Bowrider plus trailer with many upgrades (see below). The boat has been used in only fresh water and has been stored in a garage at all times. Very lightly used and well taken care of. Done many upgrades so that it can be used for both fishing and a fun day at the lake, includes the optional fish package from Bayliner. Powerful enough to tows tubes and wakeboards. Perfect size to tow with a regular car and fits in a regular home garage. I am selling because my kids are over boating so I don't get to use it enough. Boat is still under original structural warranty and motor under extended warranty.
- Mercury 115 hp four stroke outboard with extended warranty (2 more years left, transferable)
- Sun shade (bimini)
- echoMAP 50s Fishfinder / GPS with sonar (installed on trolling motor at the front)
- echoMAP Chirp SV Fishfinder / GPS with side view and down view sonar (installed at the back)
- Minn Kota iPilot 55-lb thrust trolling motor with GPS, compass upgrade, bluetooth remote and position hold (can hold position within a couple of feet even in strong wind).
- Bluetooth radio
- Front fishing swivel seat (removable)
- Fishing rod storage holders
- Fish storage with water pump (can also be used as an ice cooler)
- Four branded storage bags
- Galvanized trailer used only in fresh water