Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Cartersville, Georgia, United States|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.51 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||1923 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||0.89 m|
|Engine Model||3.0L MPI Alpha I|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This boat is on Lake Allatoona Ga at Park Marina, call Capt. Kirk at 770 919 0538 Thoughtful storage solutions, a deeper freeboard and sleeker styling are just some of the improvements to the revamped 175 Bowrider, the world's best-selling fiberglass boat for nearly 10 years! Motor boxsound insulation lends a quiet ride, and smart tie-downs secure tubes. The best ticket into the boating lifestyle just got even more rewarding. Comes with an extended swim platform, and TRAILER.
- Solid construction
- Removable rear seat cushions provide easy walk through access to transom.
- Added sound insulation on motor box provides a quieter ride.
- Getting in and out of the water is a cinch with the optional swim platform extension and three-step ladder.and rod storage.
- Factory matched Trailer.
- Aft Jump Seats (2)
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover with Hinged Gas Strut
- Port Sleeper Seat/Sunlounge
- 135 M C/A1 (3.0L) With Power Steering
- 12V Blower
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 12V Horn
- 3-in-1 Speedometer, Volt & Fuel, and Tachometer
- Padded Steering Wheel & Tilt Steering
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck with Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.