Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Max Draft||1.44 m|
|Displacement (Full Load)||28600 kg|
|Engine Model||QSB 8.3|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||1051|
|Engine Model||QSB 8.3|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||1052|
|Fuel Tanks||3200 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||700 litres|
A stunning example of Azimut's very successful Magellano 53, built with a focus on long range, efficient cruising in incredible style and comfort.
This yacht was delivered in 2015 and has been lightly used by her 2 owners. She comes equipped with twin Cummins QSB 8.3 500hp engines and sleeps up to 6 in 3 cabins, with an additional twin crew cabin. Plenty of space for family and friends.
Maintained to a very high level.
Highfield 290 tender and Honda 15hp outboard, 2021.- available for sale by separate negotiation,
More photos and videos available on request.
The yacht is primarily family used and only sailed seasonally in the Balearics the last 6 years . This trawler style Azimut is impeccably maintained, all annual services documented, new anti fouling and anodes replaced every year + all Spanish safety and technical regulations followed.
The vessel is in extremely good condition, still with a “new” feel, except for some minor cosmetic imperfections in the exterior paint from natural wear and tear.
It is very spacious for it’s size with 3 outside lounge-/dining areas + dining inside and is perfect for a big family and very child friendly with high and safe gangways from the aft to the bow. With it’s 2 x 500hp american cummins engines and great hull, the boat is fuel efficient and sails very smoothly.
• Home Cinema Brand BOSE model lifestile 235 with Blue ray
• Tv SAMSUNG 32 inches
• Nautical Hi Fi FUSION model MS-UD/AV650 with Bluetooht connection with JBL audio marine power amplifier model M800/8 24 800 Watt power and JBL nautical speakers in Flybridge, stern and bow and subwoofer individual volume control by zones (installed 2018)
• Combination microwave oven MIELE MARINE electric oven
• Miele electric induction ceramic hob 4 burners
• Bosch dishwasher
• VITIFRIGO refrigerator in kitchen model C220DP capacity 217 litres works at 220v and 24V
• HOOVER washer dryer
• VITIFRIGO ice maker in the stern unit
• 2 KENION electric griddles in aft and flybridge cabinets
• WAECO fridge in flybridge
• Wine cooler CASO DESING 12 bottles
• Water heater
• 3 TECMA fresh water toilets
• Folding wooden table in interior dinette with electric elevation
• Awning in stern grey colour
• Flybridge bimini top grey colour (new fabric in 2021)
• Grey fabric enclosure on Flybridge aft balcony
• Cushion covers in bow, stern and Flybridge
• Cover for stern furniture (September 2021)
• Solarium with mattresses on flybridge
• SIDE-POWER bow thruster model SE 130/250T, conventional drive or in combination with the main engines via Joystick
• SEA-FIRE fire extinguishing control unit in engine room
• KOHLER electric generator model 20EFOZD DE 20KW
• CONDARIA 60.000 Btu air conditioning with chilers in all rooms including crew cabin.
• Control of manoeuvres in port by joystick XENTA SYSTEMS brand in the two stations, main and Flybridge, to perform docking manoeuvres with the ease of just using an intuitive Joystick.
• OPACMARE submersible bathing platform model 5222/90 24v 2BR 800 kg.
• Telescopic gangway OPACMARE brand model 141/32
• Desalination machine brand DESSALATOR model DC Freedom 100 24V capacity to purify 100 litres of water per hour (2017)
• Chain counter QUICK CHC 1202 M with control on both stations
• Remote-controlled searchlight on both stations
• Marco electric sounder
• Anchor windlass QUICK 1700 W 24V with control from bow and at both control stations
• Chain washer with control at bow and at both helm stations
• BENNETT trim tabs
• Battery charger QUICK SBC 1950 NRG 80 Amps 24V
ELECTRONIC NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
• 2 Raymarine GS165 15.4″ multifunction touch screen displays with WIFI touch screen and RMK9 remote control at both stations (2017 installation)
• Radar Raymarine model RDH24HD 4Kw 24″ 48 miles range
• AIRMAR 150 WX electronic weather station connected to Raymarine multifunction displays (Installation 2017) Real time information on apparent/actual wind, atmospheric pressure, air temperature, dew point, relative humidity ect.
• Raymarine AIS Automatic Identification System AIS model AIS650 Class B with Splitter model 100 (2017 Installation)
• Raymarine Modular VHF dual station Raymarine model Ray 260 with DSC
• Portable VHF Icom Model ICM35 Aft and engine room video cameras connected to Raymarine multi-function displays
• Raymarine hydraulic autopilot
• Safety equipment zone 2 Spanish flag 12 persons
• 2 x Liferafts for 6 persons overhauled until June 2024 Total 12 persons
• Mcmurdo G5 406 GPS radio beacon with automatic activation device (Reviewed May 2021)
• 12 inflatable lifejackets with light, (reviewed June 2022, review valid until June 2026)
• 6 flares, 6 rockets and 1 smoke canister (expiry 2025) Nautical first aid kit
• Lifebuoy with light and tail light
• Radar searchlight
• 3 fire extinguishers 1Kg (New from 2019 Revised May 2022)
• 2 fire extinguishers 2Kg (New 2022 Revised May 2022)
• 1 CO2 extinguisher in engine room with automatic and manual activation from outside (Revised May 2022).
• Exhaustive maintenance by a nautical maintenance company that coordinates the boat’s maintenance under the supervision of the skipper, who has been in charge of the boat for 5 seasons.
• Annual dry-docking and overhaul of engines and generator by Oficial Service.
• New windlass, anchor and chain (2017)
• Replacement of all interior lights with Led lights (June 2018)
• Water pressure pump changed (2019)
• Varta AGM service battery pack (2019)
• Hydraulic power unit replaced (2020)
• Grey water pump replaced (2020)
• New Generator Battery (June 2021)
• New flybridge bimini top (May 2021)
• New compressor MARCO acoustic signal (June 2022)
• Varnished stern table and bow table furniture (January 2022)
• Installation of new TIDES MARINE on both shafts in (May 2022)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.