Presented For Sale By:
|Model||24 Bay Center Console|
|Location||Stuart, Florida, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||319|
2014 Yellowfin 24 Bay Center Console
2014 Yellowfin 24 Bay with a Yamaha 300 HP engine with 319 hours. Options include four 7.7” JL Audio, twin black power poles, Bimini Top, New 12” Evo 3S Simrad and a 9” Simrad screen with a full boat cover. Easy to see in Stuart, FL!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Yellowfin 24 Bay gives you uncompromising speed and fuel economy that will put you out front and allow you to travel further and faster than the competition in your inshore tournament. Designed from years of tournament fishing, you can be guaranteed that your next Bay Boat will float shallower, run drier and be built tougher than any boat in it's class. With two 30 gallon live wells you can be assured that your bait and winning catch will be as frisky as when you first caught them.
- Twin Power Pole 8 ft Blade shallow water anchors
- Minn Kota trolling motor I pilot 36 volt
- Delta Volt battery charger # PS4
- Two new Northstar batteries group 24
- Action Hydraulic jack plate
- Lenco trim tabs
Deck and Hull
- Oversized fore and aft casting platforms with storage below.
- Bimini Top
- 2013 Dual axle trailer 5,800 lbs with led lights, aft straps
- Full boat cover
- Simrad 12” EVo 3 screen
- Simrad 9” screen
- Full JL audio stereo system
- Icon VHF radio IC-M424
- Yamaha Command Link
- Flush mounted rod holders in aft of transom
- 10 Rod holders on port and starboard console sides
- Rocket launcher with four rod holders
- 2 x 30 Gallon livewells (one center line, one to port)
- Under deck rod storage in bow
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.