Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Pro Guide V-175 Combo|
|Location||Bismarck, North Dakota, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||1485 lb|
|Engine Model||XL OptiMax|
|Engine usage (hours)||101|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Mid-sized boat. Huge possibilities.
It's designed for fishing and playing with family!
Is your family looking for a mid-sized, easy-to-handle boat that’s ready for a full day of cruising, fishing and even playing?
Then the Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo is ready for you!
For cruising, it is crafted with our extremely rugged Deep V hull design and comfortable seating for five (including two flip-up aft jump seats). Then, for the anglers, it provides raised casting decks, fore and aft livewells, rod storage, a Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage and a Lowrance® fishfinder. When it’s playtime, the ski tow pylon is easy to install and the movable fold-down chairs swivel for viewing the action. And reboarding is easy with the ladder integrated into the swim platform.
- Length: 17' 8''
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. weight: 1485 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2894 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 26"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 5''
- Storage length: 19' 7''
- Package height: 6' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Black Cherry gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated color w/clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage below
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- NEW 14" wheels w/radial tires
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD II corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- NEW trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.