Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Walworth, Wisconsin, United States|
|Dry Weight||3300 lb|
|Engine Model||300 XL Verado Pro Four Stroke|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||397|
|Fuel Tanks||35 gal|
Off season Price Drop! 2014 Regency Party Barge 254 tritoon. Boat has gone through our shop and a 75 point inspection was completed. This boat features rear facing lounge, social seating, double bimini tops, deep 4-step ladder, Lowrance Elite-5, Sony marine stereo, Mercury SmartCraft gauges, changing room, complete camper enclosure. This boat is powered by a Mercury 300HP Pro Four Stroke Verado with digital throttle and shift. This boat comes with a matching tandem axle bunk trailer.
75 Point inspection and maintenance work includes: complete trailer inspections, compression test, check for leaks, confirm operation of all options, battery test, lower unit oil change, replaced water pump impeller and thermostat, oil and filter change, and a complete detail.
Contact our sales team to set up your viewing today at (262) 275-5222 sales extension 1 or check out our entire virtual pier at www.jerrysmajestic.com. We look forward to showing you the Jerry’s difference!
- Length: 27' 5"
- Maximum recommended HP: 300
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 35 gal.
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approximate weight: 3,860 lbs.
- Approximate package weight: 6,255 lbs.
- Maximum person capacity: 12
- Depth inside: 29.5"
- Maximum weight capacity: 2,570 lbs.
- Maximum person weight: 1,750 lbs.
- Deck width: 102"
- Towing length: 35' 3"
- Storage length: 34' 9"
- Package height: 8' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Color-keyed snap-on playpen cover
- Aft-facing camera
- Fire extinguisher
- Color-keyed Sunbrella® Bimini top w/LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Lighted drink holders
- Dual-latched, finger-guard gates that open inward
- High-density upholstery foam
- 4 pop-up mooring cleats
- Safety engine stop switch lanyard
- Back-lit switch panels
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated teak
- non-skid mat
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Removable molded windscreen
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Touch depth finder w/rear camera video display
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 jack, dash- & swim platform-mounted remotes & 6 speakers (4 inside playpen, 2 at swim platform)
- 12V outlet
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
Construction & Exterior
- Powder-coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Factory-installed deck underpinning
- 3-dimensional REGENCY graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized externally mounted 1.25" (3.18 cm) powder-coated aluminum fence rails for strength & durability
- External-mounted, elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Heavy-duty extruded color-keyed rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- Box beam all-aluminum transom for strength, longevity
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Reinforced fore & aft deck structure
- Blue exterior accent lighting along pontoon logs & under water lighting aft
- 12V outlets throughout interior
- Bow-mounted docking lights & navigation lights
- 3-bank onboard battery charger
- Lighted storage throughout
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Electric on-demand water pump for freshwater sink
- Interstate® cranking battery (1) & house batteries (2) w/hold-down trays
- Plush soft-touch vinyl upholstery
- Aft L-lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lighted lockable underseat storage & pull-out drawer
- Starboard aft fully molded fiberglass refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, 13.5-gal. on-demand fresh water tank, Corian countertop, food-prep area, drink holders & courtesy light
- Aft-facing stern lounge w/underseat pop-up changing room, battery & pump storage
- Seagrass non-skid vinyl throughout playpen
- Simulated teak swim platform & changing room area floor
- 80" (2.03 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Elegant embroidered logos
- Full-width aft swim platform
- Large 3-step powder-coated boarding ladder w/tall grab rails
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lockable arm storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Removable table
- Adjustable, reclining oversized captain's swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered powder-coated pontoons w/wave deflectors, heavy-duty .100 aluminum & performance strakes on all logs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.