Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Antibes, Alpes-Maritimes, France|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.14 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1665 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||302 litres|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
OPEN TO PART EXCHANGE • PRINCESS TECHNICAL ORIENTATION INCLUDED
Twin Volvo D11-725 (725hp each) • Light Oak Interior wood, satin finish • White hull • Variable speed bow and stern thrusters with hold function docking facility • Bow and stern thrusters • Three cabin layout plus crew cabin • Onan 11Kw generator • Cockpit wetbar with electric BBQ • Raymarine e125 chartplotter/GPS • Raymarine 48" radar scanner • Cockpit sun awning • Ice White leather upholstery.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRINCESS V52 SPORTS CRUISER.
This is a very lightly used Princess V52 built in 2014 – the boat is in an exceptional condition with less than 250 engine hours and only 70 hours on the generator. The boat really looks and feels like it is only one or two years old. Three cabin layout plus crew – this has a full Mediterranean specification including a hydraulic passarelle and air-conditioning throughout. The berth is available by separate negotiation in Port Vauban, Antibes until the end of 2021, with the opportunity to renew if required.
Il s'agit d'un Princess V52 qui a très peu navigué, construit en 2014 - le bateau est dans un état exceptionnel avec moins de 250 heures de moteur et seulement 70 heures sur le générateur. Le bateau donne l’impression d’avoir seulement un ou deux ans. Le bateau dispose de trois cabines plus une cabine pour l’équipage – Il a une spécification méditerranéenne complète, y compris une Passerelle hydraulique et la climatisation partout.
La place de port est disponible par négociation séparée à Port Vauban, Antibes, jusqu'à la fin de 2021, avec la possibilité de la renouveler si nécessaire.
- White hull
- Hydraulic passerelle
- Cockpit wetbar with sink and top loading coolbox
- Self-stowing Delta anchor with 50m chain
- Teak laid side decks
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
- Cockpit Sun Awning with full height cockpit cover
- Cockpit tonneau cover
- Electro-hydraulic raise/lower transom platform with integrated swimming ladder
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Foredeck hatch with integrated skylight
- Cockpit seating/dining area which converts to sunbed
- Folding teak table
- Overhead and low level courtesy lights
- Raymarine e125 chartplotter/GPS with external GPS and 12.1" brilliant colour multifunction display
- Raymarine SHD digital colour radar 48" 4Kw scanner
- European version plotter charts
- EU Version VHF radio
- Remote control searchlight
- Twin electric horns
- Variable speed 150kgf bowthruster and 120kgf sternthruster with hold function docking facility
- ONAN 11Kw generator
- UK 220v/240v Sockets
- System 2 holding tank
- Engine room lighting
- Power-assisted steering
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto tab function
Shore power inlet
Generator/shore support change over switch
- Light Oak interior wood satin finish
- Saloon, galley and helm floors in Wenge
- Kokoura galley worktop
- Black leather helm seats
- 2 x stools for deck saloon seating area
- Loose fitted rug in deck saloon
- Dimmer switch for deck saloon lighting
- Deck saloon with U-shaped sofa, dining table, cocktail cabinet, electric opening roof, triple stainless-steel framed sliding doors to cockpit and opening window (port)
- Master stateroom with large double bed with drawers below, wardrobe, sofa, fixed and opening portlight and ensuite bathroom
- Forward Guest Cabin with scissor berths (double/single conversion), wardrobe, deck hatch and fixed skylights and ensuite bathroom.
- Additional guest cabin with bunk beds
- Crew cabin fit out with single berth, toilet, wash basin and opening port hole
- 3 ring ceramic hob
- Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill and fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher in galley (drawer type - 6 place setting)
- Icemaker in saloon
- Additional fridge fitted in deck saloon sideboard
Audio Visual and Communications
- Deck Saloon - LED TV/DVD/radio/MP3 with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Owners stateroom - 26" LED TV with Fusion IP700 Radio/iPod/MP3 player with video and bluetooth
- Forward Guest Cabin- 19" LED TV with Fusion IP700 Radio/iPod/MP3 player with video and bluetooth
- Starboard cabin - 19" LED TV with Fusion IP700 Radio/iPod/MP3 player with video and bluetooth
In this case we are acting as Brokers only.
The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract.
A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.