Presented For Sale By:
|Model||SunDeck 2400 OB|
|Location||Fort Meade, Florida, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.36 m|
|Dry Weight||3735 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||226|
|Fuel Tanks||66 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
~Price Reduced!!! Accepting Offers!!
~2014 Hurricane 2400 Sun Deck OB w/Yamaha 250 (226hrs)
~Dual Axle Trailer Included!
~Used in Salt and Fresh Water!
~New Sony Radio!
~Captain Chair For Fishing Included!
~Snap On Floor Mats
~Spare Trailer Tire Included!
Manufacturer Provided Description
With its innovative hull design, the SunDeck 2400 OB offers a fun and versatile platform for enjoying a full day on the water.
- Canopy; stainless steel color coordinated with protective boot
- Bilge pump; automatic
- Storage Tubs; gel coated fiberglass
- Entertainment center with sink; pressurized water system
- Stereo; Sony BT3100 with Bluetooth and CD player with 4 SS speaker covers.
- Anchor locker
- Ladder; bow telescoping
- Ladder; stern telescoping
- Lighting; LED docking lights
- Swim platform; half
- Dash; instrument panel featuring fog resistant gauges; speedometer; fuel; voltmeter; tachometer; horn & 12V outlet
- Hour Meter
- Helm Seat; single bucket with bolster
- Steering; hydraulic Sea Star w/ tilt wheel (required for 150 hp +)
- Trim gauge with engine package
- Windshield; full wrap around
- Cooler; 25 quart
- Head; enclosed with sink
- Seat; mate, port side
- Table; stern
- Base Vinyl – White
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.