|Location||Baird, Texas, United States|
|Engine Model||OptiMax Pro XS|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 41 gal|
Must sell because I never use. Boat is in great shape rarely used (twice last year). Comes with a cover. Best offer!
Head of the class. Top of the leaderboard.
Take the Z-7 out just once, and you'll quickly realize why this performance bass boat is the best selling in its segment.
For one, it can haul, thanks to the combination of the NITRO performance hull, Rapid Planing System and 150-horsepower Mercury motor.
More than that, though, inside, it's absolutely loaded with all the room and features club and state anglers need. 24-volt trolling motor. Trailer. Fishfinder. Storage. Rod holders. More storage. Onboard battery charger.
And, it's ready for our exclusive removable port console!
All so you can fish your way to the top of the leaderboard.
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Ready-to-accept optional removable port console
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota Maxxum 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs