Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||15.83 m|
|Max Draft||1.45 m|
|Dry Weight||87000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||4.57 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.98 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||1814|
|Engine usage (hours)||1812|
|Fuel Tanks||1750 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||200 gal|
|Hull Warranty||5 years|
NEW PRICE REDUCTION!!!!
BATTLEWAGON TURN KEY READY HATTERAS GT60!!
HATT GT60 4/3 LAYOUT!!, JUST recently had all services done in March. Bottom job, aftercoolers, strut bearings, A/Cs, new Radar, fire suppressants certification, engine alignment, shaft seals, new water heater, new engine raw water pumps detailing, etc.
It is truly turn key ready, for the new owner. Only 1800 hours!!
Not for sale to US residents while in US Waters
- OPTIONAL 4 STATEROOM 3 HEADS LAYOUT
- MASTER TO PORT/AFT WITH WALK AROUND QUEEN SIZE BED, WITH BOSE AV SYSTEM AND SAMSUNG TV, PRIVATE HEAD
- VIP TO BOW WITH WALKAROUND QUEEN SIZE BED, PRIVATE HEAD, BOSE SUBWOOFER AND SHARP TV
- BUNK BED STBD/BOW EACH WITH OWN TV/DVD TOP AND BOTTOM
- BUNK BED STBD/AFT EACH WITH OWN TV/DVD TOP AND BOTTOM
- SHARED 3RD HEAD
- PENINSULA STYLE GALLEY
- MIELE COOKTOP MODEL MKM421240
- SHARP CONVECTIONAL MICROWAVE
- JENN-AIR SETS OF DRAWER REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- JENN-AIR SETS OF DRAWER REFRIGERATORS
- ICE MAKER TO PORT SIDE U-LINE
- DINNETTE TO STARBOARD
- L SHAPE SOFA WITH PLENTY OF STORAGE
- 2 BAR STOOL AT GALLEY
- STONE COUNTER TOPS
- SHARP TV
- BOSE SOUND SYSTEM LIFESTYLE 35
- MEZZ SEATING
- FREZZER UNDER MEZZ SEATING
- STORAGE UNDER MEZZ STEP
- REFRIGERATED BOX UNDER ENTRANCE STEP
- REFRIGERATED PORT AND STBD FISH BOX
- ESKIMO ICE MODEL EI600D
- GLENDINING CABLE MASTER
- NEW RELEASE BATTLE SADDLE
- TEAK COCKPIT SOLE AND MEZZ
- JL AUDIO SPEAKERS
- TACKLE CENTER
- CAT CONTROLS ON TACKLE CENTER
- A/C OUTPUT ON OVERHANG
- LADDER TO BRIDGE
- MURRAY CAPTAIN CHAIR
- A/C ON FLYBRIDGE
- FREEZER FORWARD OF CONSOLE
- 3 GARMIN DISPLAY
- 2 ICOM VHF
- TEASER REELS
- FULL ENCLOSURES
- LADDER BACK REVERSABLE ON PORT AND STBD SEATINGS
- STANDARD 1500 GAL OF FUEL
- OPTIONAL 250 GAL OF FUEL
TOAL FUEL 1750 GALONS.
- 200 GALONS OF FRESH WATER
- 100 GAL HOLDING TANK
- TWIN CAT C32 @ 1700HP WITH ONLY 1800'S HOURS
- ALL SERVICES DONE AS OF MARCH 2022
- TWIN 21KW ONAN GENERATORS
- 2 SEA RECOVERY WATER MAKERS
MODEL SRC AEC 1400-2 / 450-1800
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hatteras GT60 takes its exterior design cues from the current 60, but a redesigned cockpit and a touch of panache added to the overall design give this 60 a unique style of her own. The interior accommodations found in the GT60 are not only more open, but are designed with a level of sophistication not often found in a convertible. Larger window framing allows for better views, and beautifully combined wall coverings and exotic woods create a more open layout while continuing to provide a warm and luxurious environment.
The redesigned GT60 was the first installment in the Hatteras GT Series, an exciting family of tournament class convertibles designed for serious anglers. It comes to market with best-in-class performance, unforgettable styling, and a construction pedigree that has made Hatteras Yachts the gold standard for more than 50 years. It is the culmination five decades of leadership in convertible design and propulsion development, combined with the latest technological advances in materials and methods utilized in fiberglass construction.
The Hatteras GT60 takes its exterior design cues from the 60C, but a newly redesigned cockpit and a touch of panache added to the overall design give this 60 a unique style of her own. But what is most noticeable about the GT60 is its performance.
This performance is made possible by utilizing resin infusion technology in our solid fiberglass bottom hulls. This provides increased strength while allowing the boat to be much lighter than a traditional hand-laid vessel. Achieving these speeds while preserving our legendary ride, the models in the GT Series, represent the next generation in hull design from Hatteras.
Equipped to meet the standards of the most competitive anglers, the cockpit of the GT60 was designed for improved fishing as well as increased relaxation. Mezzanine seating is more comfortable than ever and cockpit features include a dedicated tackle center, in-deck fish boxes, and an optional recirculating live well at the transom. Stowage is excellent, with compartments for gaffs and boat hooks along with ample rod storage.
On the flybridge, the GT60 features a standard center console with room for three monitors and Palm Beach-style controls at the helm pod. For those needing more room for electronics and storage, a peninsula helm station is available. Both offer excellent visibility both forward and aft into the cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.