|Location||Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom|
|Engine Model||MAG 496ho|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||70|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 240 litres|
This 2013 27ft Bowrider was one of a handful built by a small boat builder in Arizona USA called ZZYZXX. It is built to an extremely high standard, only using the best grade stainless and materials.
Built for family use, it has ample seating and storage in all corners. Fitted with a Mercury MAG 496ho petrol engine which produces 425hp coupled to a Bravo 1 outdrive - it sounds great and performs even better.
‘Zippy” is presented on a 4 wheeled heavy duty trailer and comes complete with an overall cover.
Very lightly used and with only 70 hours on the engine.
Offers invited and possible part exchange welcome .
Seating/Storage and Deck Equipment
Zippy will comfortably seat six in the cockpit area and two or three in the bow. Under all seats is storage and the back bench seat has a coolbox with a drain plug
- Sea water shower on the transom
- Glove box with lock
- Bimini top which covers main cockpit seating
- Pioneer Radio/CD/Ipod connection with controls on both bathing platform and in bow area
- Big Bay Premium camera display
- Rear facing camera for water skiing
- Cockpit speaker
- Underwater transom lights
- Deck lights
- Garmin 3006C/3010C GPS
- Nav lights
- Docking lights forward and aft
- Mercury MAG 496ho 425hp petrol engine (70 running hours)
- Bravo 1 outdrive
- Imco hydraulic power steering steering system
- 4 bladed stainless propeller
- K-Plane trim tabs
- 4 wheeled heavy duty trailer with hydraulic brakes
- All over winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.