|Location||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Engine Model||250 OptiMax Pro XS|
|Engine usage (hours)||50|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 68 gal|
At 20' 9" (6.12 m) long, the tournament proven NITRO Z-9 is a force to be reckoned with on the professional fishing circuit.
It features our revolutionary Rapid Planing System transom design, guaranteeing planing, handling and top-end speeds unlike any other on the water. Not only that, but the Z-9 is also available with our optional removable port console. This allows you to customize your boat for solo trips or outings with a buddy. And, the standard trailer comes with a No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system!
All that, and a long, long list of tournament proven features will easily show the world you take your fishing very, very seriously.
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated, aerated Guardian aft livewells w/oxygen generators, recirculators, timers & pump-out systems
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Multifunction gauges w/chrome bezels, clock & oil reservoir monitor
- In-dash Lowrance HDS-12 fishfinder/GPS
- 2 rod lockers w/automatic lights & port organizers
- Bow full seat & aft folding chair
- 24V, 82-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, fiberglass fenders, swing-away tongue & No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system
Dual Console / Seats with a Center seat. Full seat at the bow and at the stearn with adjustable settings.
Everything is Upgraded. Minkota Trolling motor with hadheld remote, Jackplate
Custom Sterio system with 4 high end speakers, to at the bow and two at the stearn. They will crank with clarity when zipping across the lake. Equiped with Sirius Satellite, Bluetooth. and Flashdrive.
(2) 12" Lowrance Navigation System / Fishfinders. One on the dash and the other that attaches to the bow.
Upgraded Fishing Rod storage setup
Deck and Hull Equipment
4 Mounted Fishing Pole holders, 2 on each side.