Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Valparaiso, Indiana, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3298 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||132|
|Engine usage (hours)||132|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 84 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/310293
Reason for selling is "Need something bigger for Lake Michigan".
This Yamaha has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
Excellent condition Engines Run Strong! Bimini Top Fits under the Christmas Tree.
Located in Valparaiso, Indiana, this 23-foot lightly used (only 132 hours on the dual engines) Yamaha SX240 is a great jet boat value with less use than typical for an eleven-year-old boat.
The heart and soul of this boat are the pair of Yamaha internal propulsion systems. Yamaha engineers applied the technology to the twin 180hp Yamaha 1812cc engines.
The V-step hull design, new in 2011, gives the SX240 High Output a distinctive profile at plane on the water; the design also creates an extra roomy bow layout. That creates seating space for 11 of your family and friends, plus all your boating gear.
The Yamaha SX240 has had 3 owners. She is an exclusively Lake Michigan area freshwater boat.
This Yamaha boat comes with a SHORELAND'R trailer, new in 2012, custom-built for the SX240. The trailer is included in the price of the boat sale.
Take advantage of your opportunity to own this built for fun Yamaha Jet Boat.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chaparral, and Bayliner vessels for sale. If you're in the Chicago, Proviso, Joliet, or Naperville areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other jet boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat is in very good condition and the systems are working well, according to her owner. The upholstery is in great condition. The Shoreland'r Trailer has a brand new spare tire and looks as if it has not been used.
- Carpet-snap In (Included)
- Stored Inside (Included)
- Aft Table (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Multiple)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bolster Seat (Captain)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Chrome)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Non Skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Forward)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Included)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Accessory Switches (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Infinity Bluetooth)
- Stereo Speakers (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Cylinders (Twin Four's)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Starting Type (Electronic)
- Navigation Lights (Included)- Running Lights (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)